Maybe a strain, maybe not.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmongrass

Basil Farmer.
Reaction score
Well this is a crop of clones i took from a mother plant that came from a seed fround in some high quality herb to a friend.

the first crop hermed, so i knew these would to so they didnt quite finish.

if it is anything known, it would be form your typical midwest commercial strains. the herb was from a dealer that knew the original plant types.

pic001_001.JPG

pic002.JPG

pic002_001.JPG

pic003_001.JPG

pic005.JPG

Hello Lemmongrass :)

Nice harvest, how long did it take you to trim it all up?

How much did you end up with?

:peace:

thanks hie! i dont really have any clue as to the mass! haha we eded up smoking it before i remembered to weigh it heh. but it lasted about a month at ~3.5g/day.(too much i know!)

i estimated it around 5oz which seems to have been pretty close.

its a bummer i dunno what strain it is. im almost sure it was a self seed from somebody's herm plant. it had the second strongest strait for foxtailing ive ever seen. every calyx you see grew inside the one blow it, split it open, and repeated. it lacked the nice clean stacked foxtail trait tho, they were just spiraling towers of popped calyxs.

the yield was massive in volume tho. when in the pots you couldnt see thru the canopy to the wall because of how many buds there were.

my girl and i spent the whole first night trimming, then she did the rest by herself the next couple days when i was at work. she was angry about the leaf ratio, which was about three times that of my satori crop.

I saved about 50 seeds as these hermed too. so lets look at the liniage of this kind of cool strain.

it was either self or accidental pollination that made my seed. i grew it, took late flower clones. revegged them manually(walking them in and out of my floweringbox every night). a third person kept walking into my grow area exposing to light very morning for about 3 weeks. they got rootbound(because if was the same shmuck's responcibility to buy more dirt for the xplant). there was open pollenation between 11 cloned herms for a long time(enough for mature seeds).

LOL. so if i ever wanted a non herm child to isolate from these seeds my bet is i should start building a temple to the gods now.

for pics of a crop that only had about 10 light interruptions from said schmuck before schmuck was excommunicated, view my satori thread.

also, hairiest pot ever. TONS of tiny calyxes, some exploding with up to 12 hairs(dont ask....)

which was very odd because the mother had huge airy fat calyxes. on this crop they all got VERY small.

Latest posts

Back