Me and my ladies thank you all!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subnaum

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im still a newbie here, jus joined this outdoor season, but i have to say this is the best outdoor grow forum around. You guys really know your stuff. Here are some pics of the ladies that I thought were going to die just like last year. Came here, posted a couple times and you guys helped me save 10 outta the 15 babies. Had 5 males, but the rest are females. Four are a diesal mix and the others are some good sativa. Im starting them on superthrive and tiger bloom with there regular fert and guanue feeding this thursday. Thanks to everyone who helped my girls out.:) These pics are about a week old. Many new bud spots now.
1.My huge Sativa. Shes about 7ft. Just started to show buds.
2.Bad pic. Overview of the Hidden garden. YOu should be able to count 10!:hubba:
3.Pretty diesal flower!
4. My 4 headed diesal at night. Looks so peaceful dosnt she.
I know they arent amazing, but this is the first time I have actually had plants get this far. They either got stolen or died in the past. I cant wait for october!!!! Thanks again yall!!!!:D:D:hubba::):eek:

Monster.jpg

Overview.jpg

Pretty flower.jpg

4 headed diesal.jpg

Good lookin grow. Mum's the word!!!

shhhhh...if your quiet they wont get up and walk away...;)

GOOD LUCK ON THE HARVEST!

Thanks OG!! Hard work and effort really does pay off.I found the perfect valley in the forest of a old stoner lady I know.It a pretty dificult walk to get there, and im an avid hiker. It was such a pain getting the rotatiller down into the valley. It ended up doing it itself.........lol I slipped at the top n fell, then watched it kart-wheel end over end all the way down. Blew so much black smoke when it started, im suprised no one called the firedepartment.Ha. Made a couple mistakes in the begining but now, I feel as if I am one with my plants.ya know? Like im starting to be able to just almost "sense" what they want me to do and what they wana eat.lol I dunno, Im friggin roasted of my buddies bubble gum hydro he grew. Im goin to stop rambling now.

Subnaum said:
Thanks OG!! Hard work and effort really does pay off.I found the perfect valley in the forest of a old stoner lady I know.It a pretty dificult walk to get there, and im an avid hiker. It was such a pain getting the rotatiller down into the valley. It ended up doing it itself.........lol I slipped at the top n fell, then watched it kart-wheel end over end all the way down. Blew so much black smoke when it started, im suprised no one called the firedepartment.Ha. Made a couple mistakes in the begining but now, I feel as if I am one with my plants.ya know? Like im starting to be able to just almost "sense" what they want me to do and what they wana eat.lol I dunno, Im friggin roasted of my buddies bubble gum hydro he grew. Im goin to stop rambling now.
:rofl:

oh my god. I am sorry, but that was awesome to read! Hardcore man. :D

Next time just take a sickle and a hula-hoe. ;)

Good luck! Im gonna rip some of my bubba/hash up!

Congrats...all looks good brother.

That tiller part was too much...I would love to have been a bird in a tree watching that while covering my ears...you probably belted out a few words you thought you didn't even know:D

Keep the pics coming bro!!!

UCanDoIt said:
you probably belted out a few words you thought you didn't even know:D

Very funny :rofl:

The cascading of the tiller silently echo's an imaginary slow motion curse as you realise its descent :holysheep:

Glad to hear you got it as planned ;)

:peace:

I was really suprised that it even started. Bent the handles and everything. Def bent those back before I took it back to the lady who let me borrow it.:rolleyes: Here are some pics from today while I was down watering. The diesal is budding so fast! I cant wait to see what happens when I introduce the super and tiger bloom!!! I keep on waiting to see buds on the sativas but they jus keep on growin those long *** white hairs!

0829091306.jpg

0829091306a.jpg

0829091307.jpg

0829091308.jpg

0829091309.jpg

0829091318.jpg

O I forgot to say, I saw some crystals forming on the tops of the leaves and flowers today!!! I can def see why. I didnt notice when I took the pics, but look at all that sun! Words cannot explain how happy I am with these right now!

Subnaum, those are very nice plants. Apparently you live in a area where it doesn't rain enough during the summer. It takes an avid hiker, like yourself, to commit to such a task. That's why I grow indoors; I don't care for hot, summer hikes. It looks as though your hard work will pay off. Congratulations.

Thanks Alistair! I would really love to try an indoor grow. Its just not doable right now where im living.. Nosey land lord.Grrr

Latest posts

Back