Meat!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno cubby. I gotta agree with your mom. Id be furious too.

Maybe its the location. Like with women, they get better the farther south you go. And from around the Gulf they are the best.

Im sure glad you posted right after me SM.
I dare them to try in disagree with me now. :hubba:

Seafood= halibit steaks, ceviche on the beach 700 miles south of the border, and loobster.
Land=Beef
Flying=Popeys spicy chicken, slurp!

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I dunno cubby. I gotta agree with your mom. Id be furious too.

Maybe its the location. Like with women, they get better the farther south you go. And from around the Gulf they are the best.

This is a confusing post.......Do you mean the further south you go on a particular woman, or are we talking geography?:hubba:

nvthis said:
S.Joe, I was wondering if kangaroo was gonna come up. Tell us about it bro. I have never tried it, but I have seen it. Looks as good as any red meat I have ever seen.;)

It's one of those meats you are going to love or hate. It should be served relatively rare and has a strong flavour not unlike venison. Very similar texture to beef but a little chewier. Stay well clear of it if there's a family history of Hemochromatosis; It's full of iron. Dog's go nuts over it.

Being health conscious, I'd have to say my Boston Butt grilled for 5 or 6 hours while being constantly basted with bacon grease and anything else with the ability to permanently clog an artery.

Besides that, I'll pretty much eat anything but rutabaga--poo-poo.

Seafood: pretty much all of it but I'd have to go with a 4 way tie. Crawdads (southern for cray fish), alligator tail (if thats even seafood), almost any sushi, and dont forget fried crappie

land dweller: deer cooked anyway or fried "tree rats" squirel

air: dove wrapped in bacon

i just realized how unhealthy i eat Dang!

There is only one true food for me...BACON. My husband knew he could marry me when I told him I loved him more than bacon.

The only seafood I eat is crab with butter. But, I'm from Alaska and can cook, clean, and make halibut or salmon. I can make either one about a 100 different ways.

And of course the best land dweller (besides afore mentioned bacon): moose.

Yoga said:
There is only one true food for me...BACON. My husband knew he could marry me when I told him I loved him more than bacon.

The only seafood I eat is crab with butter. But, I'm from Alaska and can cook, clean, and make halibut or salmon. I can make either one about a 100 different ways.

And of course the best land dweller (besides afore mentioned bacon): moose.
Ok, that settles it. Please, PLEASE, run off with me. Your Husband will never find us. Exactly how do you feel about wrinkles? :hubba:

Ok, so now that you all have responded to this thread with such GREAT ideas it's time for phase two of my master plan....

MP POTLUCK!!!

This one would be like no other. A true carnivore's delight.

Who's bringing brownies?

StoneyBud said:
Ok, that settles it. Please, PLEASE, run off with me. Your Husband will never find us. Exactly how do you feel about wrinkles? :hubba:

It will be perfect. You can grow for me and I will catch 'em and cook 'em for you.

I can catch my limit and know how to avoid F&G if I have a few more fish than I should.

seafood - crawfish from claw daddy's, gulfport mississippi.:hubba: . lake perch smoked with pecan chips. softshell crabs. smoked salmon. and any of michigans pan fish deep fried w/ fried green 'maters, and fried yellow squash...

land - cow. prefer rib-eye, t-bone, prime rib, / wild boar / black bear / moose / white tail deer / pork , bbq boneless country ribs / (can get real creative on the smoker/grill)...

air - yardbird. pheasant. grouse.quail. duck. wild turkey. country pigeon. /beer can chicken smoked for 7 hours with cherry wood./ ...Irish...

Spearchucker said:
Like with women, they get better the farther south you go. And from around the Gulf they are the best.

There's a man that knows his geography. That is categorically true :)

billb1.jpg

Meat...all of it!!! I am a proud member of PETA (people eating tasty animals :p )
Seafood...All of it except catfish can only eat that fried.
Foul all of it except goose.
7 days a week my grill is fired up. I rarely cook in the kitchen until winter.
Deer meat is a staple around this house as well.
Recipes...LOL I could on and on about how to marinade meat. ;)
I can cook a pig yankee and southern style :D
I like Crawfish too :p

Seafood:Tuna (raw ) and lightly fried in a dash of butter ! Kina's (seaeggs) urchine (raw ) But it makes most people throw up ! Crayfish (lobster) 4 mins boiling water X 24 if they are free or else just 1 if i behave ! Flounder i'd eat them by the dozen but i think 1 halibate should fill in the gap ! I want Halibate !(sp)? Barrimundi can't be beaten ! Murray cod goe's close ! Whitebait fritters in a league of their own hhhmmm i'm getting hungry ! Land dwellers: Venison , Lamb , Pork , Kangaroo , Echidna , all roasted with a bit of mixed herbs and butter over the top and preferably not moving ! Airborne: 747's and fighter pilots they fight back ! No no no Duck stuffed turkey or turkey stuffed duck ? I like them both roasted ! but i think they prefer to get baked ! Peace and take care !

Latest posts

Back