Med Grows anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
Hello friends...just looking to have some more fun with what I call My Med grow..all you need is a pill bottle the size of your cig lighter..drop a fun bean in there and join and have some fun...heres mine..grow baby grow:hubba:
4u2sm0ke said:
Oh... OK... I see...
It isn't my English than :hubba:
;)

hey guys well ive beenm keepin track of this grow just to see what happens but i figured i would have an experiment as well even though im late but just thought id let yall kno i dropped a bean into a med bottle and it sprouted today im doin 12/12 straight from seed because its in the flower box with my big lady Pz

Good luck on the seedling blownup, 12 12 straight from seed, awsome. I'd love to see how it turns out!

yea man sprouted today i can wait i have the bottle zip tied to one of the hanging lights so well see how it turns out

:ciao: mine has started to grow will post pics as soon as i can..

and anyone that wants to jump in is welcome to do so...

blownupnostril said:
hey guys well ive beenm keepin track of this grow just to see what happens but i figured i would have an experiment as well even though im late but just thought id let yall kno i dropped a bean into a med bottle and it sprouted today im doin 12/12 straight from seed because its in the flower box with my big lady Pz

How about some pics in here along the way..we would love to fallow along

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: mine has started to grow will post pics as soon as i can..

and anyone that wants to jump in is welcome to do so...
hopefully i get something going it's a slow go.

hello everyone..I will place mine in flower on Sunday..she is doing real good..has new growth and looking nice..

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

:ciao: started flower..and just so you all know this is a clone that was taken from a plant that is 7 feet tall in my flower room. so im thinking this med should get 12 inches..:eek: .I have 2 in there and heres a pic 4u:D

046.JPG

047.JPG

048.JPG

044.JPG

Latest posts

Back