Med Grows anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that women in general feel like a thing of mens (and open kinda women) daydreams. I hope that someday I could feel like even the most average of women. It would make me feel like a million bucks.

:ciao: thorn.. i have my "toxic Waste Can " they are very sour..but according to my Kids we have one here called " Sour Head " that is more sour..let me know when you want to start it..ill let you run it okay? Hows you and boyfriend? aint heard yet about the Orange candy..Have you clipping it again:rofl: hope is all well:bolt::bong:

051.JPG

Hey Thorn...Kids and I googled This candy :rofl:

hxxp://www.candydynamics.com/news_members.aspx

Hey guys, sorry not been around. Had my meds reduced from 30mg to 20mg, had problems with family, had problems with the computer and just generally can't be bother anymore. I could be pre-menstrual so not sure whether to go back to doc to go up again on meds or whether to wait it out for a week or so and see how i go. I feel so tired all the time. As the computer is being a big BLEEP i never feel like coming online as i just get stressed out. i don't have the energy to fix it anymore.

anyway, the orange was nice, but defo not ready yet. No i haven't picked anymore, but i am finally starting to see more amber trichs, although the pistils are all brown now and most are falling off!!!

The med Mint is doing well, very small though lol. She has quite a few cloudy trichs now.

The toxic waste...thanks 4u for letting me run it, i been looking forward to it :) I have 2 of those toxic waste tubs so i'm gonna try and get the boyfriend to join in! As I have a lot going on at the moment I'm gonna leave it for a week or so so I can get a few things sorted out and get my head screwed back on if thats ok?

I still have my film orange male on the window sill, he's growing so slowly and not opened any balls yet for me to collect pollen.

Hope everyone's new year went ok. I wasn't the happiest that night, I drank so much but didn't feel even tipsy until after my 6th pint and half a bottle of cheap apple sours!

okay Thorn....Hope you get to feeling bettter..Ill check back in a week..Just let me know when you want to start it..okay

Happy New year..:bolt::bong:

IDK..Thorn.. I hate to say it..But that looks to yield more then your Mint:rofl: You have got these Micros down Girl..:heart: when we starting the " Toxic " grow? take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Toxic grow is started!!! Whoop!

Toxic Waste

My mint is starting to use nutes in its fan leaves now :D

lol hmm maybe a little less than ocf haha

Here's mine at around 8 and a half weeks old I think, I she should be 10 weeks on 31st of January... well she's not got many fan leaves left :rolleyes: and hasn't had any growth or change in buds for a good week or so now lol I actually did some trimming on her this eve to get rid of all the crispy bits and gave her a 'flush' hehe. Dunno if i'll ever see amber trichs though!! :p

Purple Skunk is yours still alive??

1.JPG

cowboybudsky, did your plant ever get going??

sorry everone ive also been so busy with the family,thorn everthing looks spectactular and i hope evrthing goes well for you!
so mine is still alive ive had a little spider mite problem since it warmed up a bit so ive been handling that as for my med shes fine and is a slow go not to big but more then i expected so far i will post pics asap.

:ciao: PS.....I just set off DR DOOM in my grow shed..Them buggers suck man..I do okay in the veg area but the flower is way outta control..Good luck 2U and will wait your pics:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: PS.....I just set off DR DOOM in my grow shed..Them buggers suck man..I do okay in the veg area but the flower is way outta control..Good luck 2U and will wait your pics:bong:
so u got some to,vegg room less then flower room,sounds like me i control them with alhcohol and mild soap!if i do it every day 4 or more times they shouldnt come back nor have a chance im more into controling them.i wil try to post pics tommorow!

Come on PS where's the pics??? :p Only messin'! Hope your ok :)

So my Med MR Mint will be 10 weeks old in 2 days. I can (finally) see some amber *whoop whoop* so will definately cut her down on thursday to mark the 10 week point. I think she stopped growing or doing anything before 7 weeks, probably due to the ph problem I had and also the tiny pot lol but its all good fun, should get a smoke if not 2 off her, and with those amber trichs i'm hoping it'll be a good smoke :hubba:

So here's the pics. Next update should be her hanging upside down :p

2.JPG

1.JPG

Latest posts

Back