Med Grows anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for looking in girl :) don't worry I won't forget, I'll type it up on this thread for us all :D

Hope you are well :)

i'm great even better than yesterday whoop whoop hehe, got a volunatary job and if i like it they might be able to offer me part or full time work :D

thanks hun :D really nice people, nice animals they got too, just what i wanted to get into. very understanding of depression and stress etc and into so many things i am too..its actually quite spooky how well i fit in there. PLUS I didn't feel nervous in the slightest going there yesterday whereas normally i do feel very nervous going anywhere new, especially work related. Its all very good, i'm so pleased with how things are at the moment... Sirius (my fella) on the other hand is struggling to find a job where he is paid what he's worth, but still he is in full time work so thats more than me ;)

oh and i cut down the med girl yesterday at 10 weeks old, she is hanging in my closet in the dark to dry out for at least a few days :D

yes congrats Thorn..well done!!! let us know the dry wieght will ya..

PS..hows yours doing my friend?

This is comeing to a close..I want to thank everyone that Played allong..:heart:

Hey all, just thought i'd share a pic or 2.

Not much happening, meant to take pics earlier but been busy. This is my Mint med grow what I got, probably barely a gram lol. I've smoked the trim and this is what bud I have. hehe oh well at least its a smoke or 2, depending on how i feel!

Also when I pulled her up her seed shell came out too!

Hope everyone is ok...PS where are you???

1.JPG

2.JPG

great job thorn!
so here is a pic of mine i know i haven't been postin much the war with the mites was a battle lol!plus work and the family,enuff of that talk here's were i stand plants done,took last pics a minute a go,i would have let it go longer but i shut down my grow room to bleach and sterilize she's been outside 2 days now and will dry up in its container in the closet.i kept the healthyiest mothers and clones not to many and small been keepng them clean for over 2 weeks and will continue to from now on need to or not!

yes i know alot of babble lol so i will atempt another med grow as soon as things get rolling!thanks again all!PS

meddone.jpg

meddone1.jpg

Hey PS, good to hear from you! I'm glad everything is going ok. Nice lookin Med girl there...did all her fan leaves fall off through flowering or did you take them off?

UKgirl420 said:
at least u kept her alive ps,,,she looks goooood :48:
ty i had fun enuff fun i will do this again!so this thresd may not be so active but it will still go a little longer unless it gets deleted!thanks everyone.i will keep u updated on next med clone.PS

PurpleSkunk said:
ty i had fun enuff fun i will do this again!so this thresd may not be so active but it will still go a little longer unless it gets deleted!thanks everyone.i will keep u updated on next med clone.PS

Okay my friend..lets play again..this thread will go for another EMERGANCIE call :rofl: This time I will play your way..This is a clone ( crystal ) and will veg for 7-10 days on Doctors orders:rolleyes: :D and then will put into flower..Thanks for playing:bolt::bong:

oh and anyone else that wants to play please feel free to drop a bean/clone in a Medacine bottle..Have fun:cool:

030.JPG

033.JPG

031.JPG

049.JPG

048.JPG

050.JPG

sweet lookin clone there 4u!

p.s. sorry i not uploaded my toxic pics yet, been a hectic week! Talk soon :)

Sorry for asking but.. What's a Med grow?
Medical is it?
Hugh...
It must be my English :hubba:

How did thorn get to be a Med grower than?
Can you get a grow permit in the UK?
If that's what Med means again...
:lama:

nikimadritista said:
Sorry for asking but.. What's a Med grow?
Medical is it?
Hugh...
It must be my English :hubba:

How did thorn get to be a Med grower than?
Can you get a grow permit in the UK?
If that's what Med means again...
:lama:

:rofl: look at what we are growing in my friend..its clear:rolleyes: ;)

or better yet try reading the post that is #1

4u2sm0ke said:
Okay my friend..lets play again..this thread will go for another EMERGANCIE call :rofl: This time I will play your way..This is a clone ( crystal ) and will veg for 7-10 days on Doctors orders:rolleyes: :D and then will put into flower..Thanks for playing:bolt::bong:

oh and anyone else that wants to play please feel free to drop a bean/clone in a Medacine bottle..Have fun:cool:
its a deal i hooking my cloner back up tonight and going to take some clippings after all the mishaps i think im ready to go!good luck everyone!

Latest posts

Back