Med Grows anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: Thorn. 10 days since last pic update..I know christmas and all But i want to see the new growth..hows she doing?:bolt::bong:

here is mine today!

meds.jpg

hey guys sorry not been around. the net was not working on my pc and to be honest i was enjoying the peacefullness at home with everyone away for the festivities. However, they are all back now and I haven't had one thanks for anything i've done so feel pretty crap really. Am looking for somewhere else to live. Should have done this a long time ago.

Will try and get pics when i can. She is doing fine, has some brown hairs now and trichs.

Thanks PS a spliff isnt bad..My GREEN GIANT came in 3 dry grams:rofl: but was fun..How much longer?

Thorn...hope you find a new place..if not I can make room in my shed..:heart::bolt::bong:

Thorn said:
hey guys sorry not been around. the net was not working on my pc and to be honest i was enjoying the peacefullness at home with everyone away for the festivities. However, they are all back now and I haven't had one thanks for anything i've done so feel pretty crap really. Am looking for somewhere else to live. Should have done this a long time ago.

Will try and get pics when i can. She is doing fine, has some brown hairs now and trichs.

I missed you girl...is that weird? Know what IS weird? We're looking for a new place too!! Just found out that our "no pets allowed" apt building (i am very very very very highly allergic) is now allowing cats..... grrrrrrrrr. Might buy our first house....eeeeeeeep :eek:

thanks guys,

lol gm no its not weird, occasionally i've been on here and though hey i miss so-and-so when i not seen them around for ages. We hoping to look for somewhere that about 100-150 miles from here in a city that has good job prospects. Of course i'd prefer to be going to live my the sea or going travelling but if i stay here much longer i'm gonna get ill again. Of course we'll be renting though so gonna have to be super stealthy with any growing i do. but maybe if we get the right place i can get my 150watt hps out :hubba: but we'll see. I think it'll be easier to pick up herb there than where we are now. No buying houses for us just yet. But you never know, the way the house prices are crashing in about 5 years time we may be able to afford one.

Anyway hope everyone is having a good last day of the year. We didn't manage to pick up for new years so i picked a bud off my orange candy floss last night and nuked it for tonight. Will hopefully be able to tell you a rough on what its like tomorrow :D

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks PS a spliff isnt bad..My GREEN GIANT came in 3 dry grams:rofl: but was fun..How much longer?

Thorn...hope you find a new place..if not I can make room in my shed..:heart::bolt::bong:
maybe a month or so i will check back!

Good luck Thorn...Happy New year too..How did the Orange taste Last night? Hope you and Boyfriend get what you need. Hope 2009 brings you two Much Happiness:heart:

I know this makes me a guy and a perverted one at that, but I really like the idea of GM really missing Thorn.

SmokinMom said:
:giggle: Elven, you're too much!

I cant help it Mom, I am old enough to know what I like :hubba: and a Pot growing, Chick who "misses" her "friends" when they are not around is pretty damn hot! Especially when they are proud of their toy collection ;-)

I am not sure what to make of that Mom? should I take a cold shower (again) or are you going to check AA stash? :D

Latest posts

Back