medical/recreational ghost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dank.bud76

danker da better
Reaction score
yeah i live in a state that'll throw me under the jail because i found weed helps me keep riteous. so i grow, nothing special just my own little bit of paradise. i'd love to try some of the great strains i read of (though these local cuttings i get arent bad!). i'm just afraid to order seeds and really dont have a safe house to send them to.

used to smoke recreationally, quit for bout a decade, found that life was easier to deal with, road rage mellowed down quite a bit, house rage, work rage, whatever rage, it all just mellows. much better than any medicine the doc gave me. anti anxiety stuff all has side effects that suck. herbs one side effect is smoking isn't so good for you. i'm not a fan of herb cooking just cuz i like smoking it, but my lungs would probably thank me if i started eating it. wonder if i could make a thc tea? hmmm.

anyways, new to this place and just wanted to say from a solo grower it's nice to be able to get real world help. i've always had to go alone or talk to the guys at the store like "well my hps bulb for my killer tomatos, yeah, and some onions". sucks really that something so basic as herb can get you thrown in a cage, like your some animal.

dank

We do have a marijuana cuisine section.
Make some brownies-mmmm

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :watchplant:

Gb

Latest posts

Back