Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone! Ok I'm writting this from my phone cause I HAD to give yall a smoke report and I'm in da car. Lol. This stuff is awesome! Its got a kinda sweet taste to it and although I haven't flushed any of the plants yet it wasn't harsh at all. It is some sticky icky icky let me tell ya! I'm so glad we went with Northen Lights its turning out to be an easy to grow, low odor, non-couchlock plant! :D

Hey yall! I ordered a Marijuana Flag a few days ago from Ebay and it got here today! I'm gonna be using it to take SEXY pictures! Hee Hee. :hubba:

Any ideas on what I can do with it?

IMG00291.jpg

IMG00290.jpg

megan23247 said:
Hey yall! I ordered a Marijuana Flag a few days ago from Ebay and it got here today! I'm gonna be using it to take SEXY pictures! Hee Hee. :hubba:

Any ideas on what I can do with it?

My ideas are a felony in like 30 states :D :D . Thanks for the smoke report I totally might make that a grow in the future.

Yes I sure am. Its a 430w Son Argo bulb I use it for Veg and Flower and it works great! Thanks for stoppin by buddy. :D

wow those girls look DELICIOUS!!!! And they are HUUUUUUGE!!!

How long you think they got left? Doesn't look like too long :D

Thorn said:
wow those girls look DELICIOUS!!!! And they are HUUUUUUGE!!!

How long you think they got left? Doesn't look like too long :D

Not sure exactly when im going to harvest these babies but ill be going by da trichs for sure.

I'm thinking about cutting a branch off tonight and letting it hang and cure for a bit and see how it smokes then.

Thanks for stopping by girlfriend. :D

Wow Megan...Very nice grow....you can Harvest in sections...take some this week....take some next week..and so on..diffrent types of high...but would Harvest Most at what Turns you on...as for the flag.....well not sure if my answer would be accepted under site rules..lol..and agree with TBG those budds would look better with that flag behind them...and are you a sexy Female Grower?..lol...Im not...Female that is...well Thanks for shareng with us...

KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back