Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just like 4u said, take sample as you ant so you know when is the right time to harvest for you, even if you let them go through to a lot of amber trichs at least you'll have tasted the different highs the plant can produce and then for your next grow you can harvest at your 'favourite' high :D

Have a good day hun :)

Soooo...that branch drying nicely?
Have you smoked some of it yet?
Looks like we are on a very similar schedual.
those last pics were awesome.
thanks.
oh..and the flag is way cool.

Hello everyone! Okay so the girls are on day 54 and lookin good. They have a bit of nute burn from a while ago :rolleyes: but its clearing up. I just flushed them last night and plan on flushing them once more before harvest which is just around the corner. I checked their trichs last night and two of them still have lots of cloudy trichs and the other one is fixen to be done. Its werid how differnt they all look considering their all the same strain. My fav isnt the one with the most buds BUT the one with the most trichs cause the buds on it are solid and fat!

This stuff is ONE-HITTER-QUITTER! Im serious! Im a heavy pot smoker and havent had anything get me high off of one hit in years and this stuff with put you on your butt with one bong hit! :hubba:

Ill upload some pictures tonight cause I dont have time right now. Gotta go get my nails done. :D

megan23247 said:
Gotta go get my nails done. :D

Bloomin' women! :rolleyes::p

Smoke sounds great...can I have some? :p hehe

How are the trichs looking?

I hear ya on the heavy smoking and one hit quit! hehe I'm (usually) quite a heavy smoker and most of the stuff you buy round here it takes 2 or 3 PACKED joints to get me goin. I've had one hit green before once and I lost the guy I got it off number :doh:I think it was then that I decided to grow my own :D

Hey Megan, I am very glad to see that everything is looking so good. Cant wait for the pic update, Also did you get those flag pics done :D. I am totally going to try some of this stuff, I would love a one hitter.

megan23247,

nice little journal you have here. I grew some NL last season some nice shizz! Interesting how stretchy those hotties and they still have some money size buds on there. The NL I grew was super tight...I also used 400watt HPS hydro though deep water culture (I saw someone mentioned it to you in here somewhere did you read up on it at all?) I found it good production wise just lots of work compared to soil.

anyway keep her rockin :D

TφZ

hello megan. very sweeet grow. i've got some nirvana nl's. not sure when i will start them yet. got some other stuff brewin'.:) .
as for the flag, what i would like to see, is a pic of your harvested buds on it. that is a way cool flag. :) ...bb

Those ladies are some 'butes. My NL are about 2.5 weeks flower and I can't wait for the buds to sart gettin fat. I hope they turn out nice and shiny like those. Happy smoking

Okay so I chopped one of da girls down cause there just wasnt any more room and she looked to be done. :D

Here are a few pictures of the one I harvested and what it looked like afterwards. Enjoy

day 54 030.jpg

day 54 017.jpg

IMG00363.jpg

IMG00375.jpg

IMG00374.jpg

nice budds ther megan..you did an awesome job..be sure to let me know how she smokes...

Latest posts

Back