Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey DOM congrats on da TGA seeds buddy, they have some good lookin **** I must say. What strain did you get? I just noticed that my 'Canabible #3' has the strain im fixen to grow in it called Pursang Haze. Can we say yum yum. :D

You guys are both wrong as she's moving in with The Grunt's. :hubba: :p ;) We have more then enough bud for us all megan. :aok:

OH man ive seen some of your grows buddy and I may not ever leave your crib if I come...we would be so stoned for so long. :D

Oh I can smoke and am currantly smoking every hour on da hour from 12a to 12p, I keep odd hours hope yall wont mind that when I come stay. Hee Hee

I can't believe I have missed this thread!

For your 2nd grow, you did AWESOME, doesn't get any better! Your girls were in perfect health the whole time. The pics of the clones are great too. That is the key. Great Clone/Seed stock. You have the growing down.
Great yield too! What strain is next? Or are you going to use clones from what u have?

Nice job Megan

Hey NorCalHal thanks for the kind words buddy. The next strain I plan on doing is going to be Sonic Seeds Pursang Haze and Pursang Shiva i'll add da link to my signature so you can check it out. Here are some pictures of what ive got going on right now...:hubba:

1ST PIC- is of the 20 Pursang seedlings, 2 NL clones (1 that im doing LST on), and 4 NL clones (in da cups) that are clones of da clones. They are all in the 'veg' room under flouros chillen and loven life, kinda like me. :D

2ND PIC- 3 NL Clones that are in week one of flower.

3RD PIC- UpClose shot of one of um that I topped 4 times that is still the tallest of the 3 in flower even though its the same age. Go figure.:rolleyes:

Thank you to everyone who followed my grow and helped me and gave me such wonderful and always appreciated encouragment. Yall are da bomb. If I could have it my way yall would all be at my house, playing pool, havin a drink, listening to music, and getting stoned off this DANK I grew and hopefully some of yalls dank to cause some of yall have grown some SERIOUSLY yummy looking **** (tcbud and her purple DANK she has for sure would be here, yall know I love purple)! :peace:

IMG00576.jpg

IMG00577.jpg

IMG00580.jpg

megan23247 said:
Hey Hey now, No reason to fight over me guys. There is plenty of my sexyness to go around...All I need is a pound of your best bud and a month to smoke it and ill get back with ya and let you know who ill be moving in with! LMAO.. Yall are funny. Lets be real though, yall couldnt handle a SEXY, FEMALE GROWER, like myself. :D I might out smoke both of you and then you really wouldnt know what to think! LOL. Im playin wit yall. :D

OK my wife and I are throwing our name in this bid for Megan. I am working on my grow fu so just give me a chance and I will stun you, and dont worry we could definatly handle you :D.

Your new girls look great megan. I miss my babies. LOL. Cant wait to start some more. I agree, need the good seeds and/or good clones.

Your pool table would be smokin' with all these smokers playin'. Used to play a little in my miss spent youth, think there is a pool table down stairs here somewhere, hum, maybe a good grow table? Sounds like a party, let me know when.....I can get away, the last plant is hangin' now. Kiddin' Girl. Tho, I have always wanted to go to Texas.

megan your so funny, really enjoyed your journal so far. Been a while since I had a proper chance to catch up on all my favourite grows..

So hows it going with you this week? :)

hello Megan.:) . can see you have been getting aquainted with all.:hubba: .
havent been down here in awhile. are you sure your new to the grow game?:D . cause girl, gotta tell you ; you are one 'heck' of a grower.;) .
i've seen people grow for years', and still don't get it. not you. you deffinately got it down.:) . thanks for the buds on the flag pic. love it.
i graduated H.S. down there. around the big D area. those were some good times. (kickers, jocks,and stoners).;) .
can't wait to see your Pursang Haze Grow. GREEN MOJO...bb...

THORN--Thanks for keeping up with my grow girlfriend your kind words are very appreciated. :D

BANJOBUZZ--Well thankyou for the compliment buddy, I am definently new to da game infact just looking at my calender and February 1st will be exactly a year that I started thinking bout growing and getting stuff together to do it. I started 10 beans from some shwag and got 8 to germ and 6 of those werre male. LOL. So I grew the 2 females, both of which hermed, LMAO, then ordered some online and here we are. I learned EVERYTHING from this forum. Anyway...Thanks for stoppin by buddy. :D

megan23247 said:
Hey Hey now, No reason to fight over me guys. There is plenty of my sexyness to go around...All I need is a pound of your best bud and a month to smoke it and ill get back with ya and let you know who ill be moving in with! LMAO.. Yall are funny. Lets be real though, yall couldnt handle a SEXY, FEMALE GROWER, like myself. I might out smoke both of you and then you really wouldnt know what to think! LOL. Im playin wit yall.
megan23247 said:
Hey DOM congrats on da TGA seeds buddy, they have some good lookin **** I must say. What strain did you get? I just noticed that my 'Canabible #3' has the strain im fixen to grow in it called Pursang Haze. Can we say yum yum.
Hmmm, now what makes you think I don't know how to handle a sexy female?

Is that because you truly have no idea how sexy I really am? Or are you just afraid? :hubba:

P.s. Yes please, we can both say yum yumm :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hope you can smoke as i'm smoking from 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM everyday.
Sorry to hear that TGB! You can come stay with me too then! I have enough for us all to be smoking on 24/7! ;) :D :hubba:

Hello everyone! :D Just thought I would update yall on my Northern Light Clones that are in week 3 of flower. I have a total of 4 plants in flower but the one I took pics of is the one I topped 3 times (atleast I think it was 3 I am to stoned to remember, lol) so it has 6 colas growing on it! These babies are already covered in trichs and so ill bust out da bad azz camara soon and take some good pics. but untill then here are a few I took with my phone. :D

These are all of the same plant!

IMG00602.jpg

IMG00606.jpg

IMG00612.jpg

IMG00611.jpg

IMG00608.jpg

Megan,

(drops onto one knee)

Will you marry me?

You could have a head like a bucket of smashed mud crabs and a personality to match; but any woman that will grow dope like that is a keeper.

Latest posts

Back