Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to show yall a few pics of my babies they are looking SO yummy!

old 030.JPG

old 037.JPG

megan23247 said:
Just wanted to show yall a few pics of my babies they are looking SO yummy!

Nice girl :D . hope to catch up with you by your next round. :D

Hey Megan! Very nice looking plants you got there!!! :hubba: How long you guessing til harvest? Your gonna have a nice christmas me thingk :p

megan23247 said:
Just a couple pics of da girls. I harvested one plant today and will prob harvest the one with all the colas next week. :D

Those are so nice!

Nice, baby.... nice :hubba:

...and yer plants look good too... :D :cool:

Juat wanted to show yall a few more pics before I chop her down. Man this baby has some serious bud on it, some thick dense bud at that. Soon as I hang and dry her ill let yall know how much she weighed out. I will for sure be topping off more plants in the future. :D

Also...Got a new grow cabinet the other day and now have my clones and seedlings in it under flouros.

OH AND a friend of mine hooked me up with TWO Grow lights each 400 watt with ballast and hoods etc. SO im thinking of expanding my grow area into a whole room instead of just the closet. :hubba:

I'll keep yall posted.

Day 51 027.JPG

Day 51 028.JPG

Day 51 031.JPG

Day 51 019.JPG

Day 51 021.JPG

That first pic looks awsome Megan. 800w of light should allow for a fairly nice expansion. Good luck and keep us up to date.

Thats nice :D :D good luck on the new setup. BTW I think I got my setup working well so check it out.

good morning megan. good job once again. nice cab.:) . thier great veg rooms.:) . your gardening skills are amazing. you've pulled off another great harvest. always nice to have x-mas bud.:D :cool: ...bb...

:48:

Hello everyone, ive been busy shopping so I havent had time to update yall on what im doing so here goes, That one plant that had all the tops ended up weighing just under an ounce after it hung and dried which I thought was really good! Ive also harvested another plant since that one and im fixen to harvest another one today! My NL clones just showed roots yesterday soo im gonna be putting the Moms of those clones into flower next week. Im still trying to decide if I wanna expand my grow theres lots to consider and I wanna do it right. A friend of mine thinks I should go all hydro and lay off the soil so im thinking bout that to. My options are many I just need to put a plan into action. :D

Ill take some pictures tonight and post um up for yall of da harvest etc. Im off to finish X-mas shoppin. Wish me luck :D

wow i leave for while and come back to find this .nice grow megan i read the post and i have to say you got itgoing on miss ma weclome to he fam keep it up. p.s love the toes

Latest posts

Back