Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MojoeGrowSomeMo' said:
props to ya Megan:woohoo: lookin great so far... even with the cat goin' godzilla on ur babies. lol! clones look like they r lovin life too. is ur elec. bill always that high when u use that 430w son agro light? i like the LST plant, the one i have is LST'd and she looks almost as nice as yours.
thats enough ranting for now...

be good:cool: - grow good :watchplant:- smoke good :bongin:

My electric bill was almost $500 this last month :shocked: and with tempetures here reaching 106 with a heat index of 109 :eek: doesnt look like its getting any cheaper! Thats Texas for ya though. :rolleyes: :D

megan23247 said:
And heres some Pictures of da clones (I put my foot in the picture since everyone liked my nails so much) :D

my_foot.jpg

I'll keep yall posted! ;)

HAHA, ur such a big tease!

congrats on the females, keep it up.

I'm getting rid of the males. I already have 3 rooms in my house that I use for my babies and I just grow for personal use :D SO needless to say I have NO more room at da crib to put the males even if I wanted to try for pollen. lol.

male pot plants r about as useful as us men in real life... only good for one thing - procreation - and that's about it....:rolleyes:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
male pot plants r about as useful as us men in real life... only good for one thing - procreation - and that's about it....:rolleyes:

LOL as a Male I dont even take offense to that. :hubba:

LOL

hmmm let women run the world and only use us for breeding stock. I think I could live that life. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

KGB30 said:

Man...I dont know if its because im stoned or what but that picture scared me for a sec :rofl: lol, im serious I couldnt figure out what it was at first.
:joint: Smoke another Megan. lol

Elven said:
LOL

hmmm let women run the world and only use us for breeding stock. I think I could live that life.

What exactly do you think were doing now! Were way ahead of yall and you dont even know it. Hee Hee. :rofl:

megan23247 said:
Man...I dont know if its because im stoned or what but that picture scared me for a sec :rofl: lol, im serious I couldnt figure out what it was at first.
:joint: Smoke another Megan. lol

I figure you get kick out of it. lol.. Good night Megan

Megan I have to say that your clones are absolutely the most magnificent that I have seen. :clap: I never tried to clone but after looking @ yours, I think my next grow I may give it try.

Keep Up The Incredible Job And Good Rewards Will Surely Be In Your Future

VERY NICE FEET ALSO :aok:​
:hubba: :bong1: ;) :giggle: :smoke1: :banana: :yay:​

megan23247 said:
What exactly do you think were doing now! Were way ahead of yall and you dont even know it. Hee Hee. :rofl:

I do WAY to much work to just be breading stock :D although now that you mention it I will try to convince myself that I am breading stock so that I can just sit and smile all day at work. gives a whole new meaning to working for the weekend. :cool:

So far 7 out of 12 clones have made it and are in cups. :hubba: I've decided instead of keeping a mother im just going to clone da clones whenever their ready. ;)

IMG00053.jpg

clones21.jpg

Clone.jpg

Switched my nutes and started adding Mollassas. :D
nutes2.jpg

Awesome clone job Megan... The 12 clones are looking healthy... Nice cloning..

Here's a few pics of the plants had to use my phone so there only so so but ill post some better ones soon with the good camara. Which if anyone cares ill be using a Sony DSLR with a 200mm lens and a 70mm lens which should give us some yummy bud shots real soon! :hubba:

72.jpg

313.jpg

plants.jpg

KiKi has been sleeping with da plants and I finally caught her! :rolleyes:
kikiplants.jpg

kiki.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

megan23247 said:
Here's a few pics of the plants had to use my phone so there only so so but ill post some better ones soon with the good camara. Which if anyone cares ill be using a Sony DSLR with a 200mm lens and a 70mm lens which should give us some yummy bud shots real soon! :hubba:

Only one thing to say :holysheep: Nice Camera cant wait to see crystals with that thing. only upgrade would be electron microscope :D

Awesome someone does care what camara i'm using! LOL. Its acually my boyfriends camara he got it to take pictures of me in lingerie etc. lol but I use it for my plants! He just got it not that long ago but i'll tell him about the scope for sure! Thanks.

Latest posts

Back