Mendocino County drops pot permits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roddy said:
LOL...so, if Cali only had a single dealer in the whole state and that guy was low-key...the feds would still crack down on him before bothering with other states??? Because Cali is the big state???

If they only had a single dealer( he would not be low-key) you would have heard about it only once and not continuously.:doh: The eyes of America would not be on them:doh:

And you're right, other states do see fed intervention. How often does it get national attention like Cali does? My bad, I should have been saying we're not seeing the attention Cali is getting.

pcduck said:
If they only had a single dealer( he would not be low-key) you would have heard about it only once and not continuously.:doh: The eyes of America would not be on them:doh:

EXACTLY!!!! The attention being seen in Cali is because they have a HUGE problem....not because they're huge. We'd not hear about it so much like we are now (and only hearing small amounts of problems in other states...as I said), they'd not have reason.

I wish I could sit and debate this longer, I better get up and do something productive. So much more fun when it's civil, THANKS for the friendly heated debate! And no Hal, not going to no Costco after :48:...I'm on a budget LOL

Roddy said:
Cali is being scrutinized because they are blatantly breaking the law...the law they themselves voted in. The one that, if they'd have followed it, they'd not be fighting with the feds. Feds said they'd back off the MMJ states, why we don't see them in MI...we're not grabbing their attention.

Please stop pretending you know our laws....at all. You can admit it edit
You know nothing of our "laws".

If you had any understanding of our MMJ Laws...you would see that the majority of folks are following State law. Maybe you don't realize this, but MJ or MMJ is agaist Federal law on all levels.

You can argue all you want. It means absolutly nothing to me or my Statesmen. I post in these threads about Cali to try to counter the media hype. I am not touting my State as the "answer" to the MMJ issue.
Again, our MMJ rights will all be stripped from ALL of us soon enough, then you can really cry.
You keep shouting from the rooftop that we are making mmj look bad, but really....you are making MMJ look bad...real bad.

Roddy said:
I think I have a pretty good grasp on the law and the situation in my state...probably as much as Hal believes he knows his.

No belief I know for sure. I have a legal MMJ biz teamed with lawyers at the ready.

Again, most folks are following State law. It's the Feds that are the issue.

I gotta run too, my AC needs recharged and my AC guy is ready this morning.

:rant: why are all the news threads starting to read yapyapyapf~0.gif yap yap yap Cali yap yap yap MI.

1 Cali is the front in the MJ legalization
2 Which every the newspaper or news media's outlook is, for or against mj is the way that sources article will read
3 The US Fed Gov't uses the illegal drug trade to support it's more clandistine operations. Ol' Ollie was just the fall guy their another setting in the same seat waiting for someone to drop the ball so he can cover the Gov't's rearend. They are going to drag their feet as long as they can to keep their cash cow.

NorCalHal said:
Please stop pretending you know our laws....at all. You can admit it edit
You know nothing of our "laws".

If you had any understanding of our MMJ Laws...you would see that the majority of folks are following State law. Maybe you don't realize this, but MJ or MMJ is agaist Federal law on all levels.

You can argue all you want. It means absolutly nothing to me or my Statesmen. I post in these threads about Cali to try to counter the media hype. I am not touting my State as the "answer" to the MMJ issue.
Again, our MMJ rights will all be stripped from ALL of us soon enough, then you can really cry.
You keep shouting from the rooftop that we are making mmj look bad, but really....you are making MMJ look bad...real bad.

I assume this pertains to my blatantly breaking law comment, so all I can say is YOU told us how Mendo supplied the USA, you tout your state as full of mavericks. I never said I know your laws, this is why I ask.

Apparently it does mean something to you, my friend, you take the time to come in and "counter the media hype"! :rofl:

My friend, my complaining about how your state makes MMJ look is seen here and here only...and this makes MMJ look bad how? To who? Does it make the papers like I see other news?? :rofl:

ozzydiodude said:
:rant: why are all the news threads starting to readView attachment 184382 yap yap yap Cali yap yap yap MI.

2 Which every the newspaper or news media's outlook is, for or against mj is the way that sources article will read
3 The US Fed Gov't uses the illegal drug trade to support it's more clandistine operations. Ol' Ollie was just the fall guy their another setting in the same seat waiting for someone to drop the ball so he can cover the Gov't's rearend. They are going to drag their feet as long as they can to keep their cash cow.

Right on all counts, my friend!

I could have sworn this forum had a multi quite button? :confused:

why are all the news threads starting to read yap yap yap Cali yap yap yap MI.

It doesn't really need to, but anytime something is said about Cali, it's taken as an attack. Truly all states have problems, as I have said, it's just that Cali garners the most attention. I'm just judging by the amount of threads about Cali in here., I don't spend much time looking for stories though and am only giving my perspective!

Roddy said:
EXACTLY!!!! The attention being seen in Cali is because they have a HUGE problem....not because they're huge. We'd not hear about it so much like we are now (and only hearing small amounts of problems in other states...as I said), they'd not have reason.

:rofl: You obviously do not know what you are writing. Or do not deal with real humanity:rofl: More people more problems, If any other state had the same amount of people as does Cali with mmj it would garner the same attention :doh:

NCH said:

I sure do agree with this. Most people keep their mouths shut when they don't understand what they are talking about and some just keep talking just to make a fool of themselves.

Roddy said:
It doesn't really need to, but anytime something is said about Cali, it's taken as an attack.

NCH is not attacking you he is just trying to explain to you what is really happening out there. You are the one attacking since one you do not understand their mmj laws, two you believe everything which is in the news media says or writes, three you just do not accept being wrong and just like to argue.jmo

ozzydiodude said:
:rant: why are all the news threads starting to readView attachment 184382 yap yap yap Cali yap yap yap MI.

Because there are people (person?) on here who feel the need to reply to every thread posted.

NCH is not attacking you he is just trying to explain to you what is really happening out there. You are the one attacking since one you do not understand their mmj laws, two you believe everything which is in the news media says or writes, three you just do not accept being wrong and just like to argue.jmo

1) So, I better know what I'm talking about or it's an attack? Interesting.
2) You keep telling everyone this, maybe they'll believe it...
3) You saying I'm wrong doesn't make it so. There's validity in both our points, so telling me I'm wrong isn't true, now is it?

Roddy said:
“The mistake was made when we pushed the envelope,” said Supervisor Kendall Smith.

Ya think??

Here was my comment, and it's a very fair and honest view which is obviously not mine alone. My comment to this end is seen as an attack (as I pointed out) and brings the replies you see....why? Because they feel they must defend Cali (which proves my saying my point is seen as an attack).

Herm said:
Because there are people (person?) on here who feel the need to reply to every thread posted.

Darn Str8.

Ozzy, I ain't tryin' to say Cali is better, I just gotta give me 20 cents when there are posts about my State man. I'm Cali born and raised, and proud of it. Much respect bro.

You know the gig, Someone keeps cryin' that they can't get thier MMJ laws in order because others do it different. You don't here any other arguments coming from other folks in MMJ states claiming Cali is out of control.

I have been dealing with the ever changing scene here long before medical, and it's been REAL cool seeing the major change and Roddy's beloved "perception" change from con to pro over the last 10 years.

I still feel for the other 30 something states that lock you up for having a joint.I consider myself VERY lucky to have what legal protection I have and wish everyone on the boards here could have that empowerment.
Think of what you could do if you felt you had the Legal right to do regarding growing.

That's what it is all about.

I still feel for the other 30 something states that lock you up for having a joint.

This I can agree upon.

I ain't blaming anyone it's just the the threads are all starting the read the same. first two or three post are info them it's SSDP(Same Stains different post)

If i could post the emails I have between me and the lawmakers here that are working to get the mmj laws pass for our state you would understand. 1 just hunts for these argueing threads 1 just wants scientific fact, 1 is a farmer and want to know how it will help farmers and 1 is a stoner so you figure out where the middle island that is barely above water to stand on is during the tides. And all for don't want to hear from groups of ppl just the view of singular ppl with good acturate info

I dont believe Roddy understands wat "we" are trying to accomplish. to get anything past our stuborn and cheap *** gov we have to have small steps and martars along the way. Medical marijuana is a step(in many states already) that cali started which is gonna lead us to freedom(full legalization across the land). Change is not welcomed by all but with the support of the masses we can make our own laws!! so stop listening to scared people who are afriad to stand up for themselves

You obviously do not know what you are writing. Or do not deal with real humanity More people more problems, If any other state had the same amount of people as does Cali with mmj it would garner the same attention

So tell me, my friend, where is the murder capital of the USA these days??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back