Micheal and Farrah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Tokie

Reaction score
Just heard on the news they both died today Mike of heart attack and Farrah of cancer...take care..

thats a bummer , i grew up with her poster on my wall . And jackson well knowing the freak that he is should be remembered as having the most selling album in music history and . this month its been jackson , faucet , mcmahon and carridine .

R.I.P. Farrah...and as for Wacko Jacko well its a pity his life was tainted with his whole love for little boys.....but you know that now he is dead he will end up being praised for his music!:rolleyes:

Way the media portrays this child molester, and people like that NBA rapist Kobe makes me almost ashamed I served this country.

And I only say "almost" because I really did have alot of good times with those Vietnamese prostitutes.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Way the media portrays this child molester, and people like that NBA rapist Kobe makes me almost ashamed I served this country.

And I only say "almost" because I really did have alot of good times with those Vietnamese prostitutes.
Dare I ask..... did they love you long time?!:hubba:

Oh my god this is a funny thread.

And as much as I hate what he did in his personal life, his music was a big influence on many people world wide. I hope he can RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back