Micheal and Farrah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 thing this brings home is life is short, none of us know when our card is going to be called.

Enjoy it while you can.

:peace:

Michaels family were asked what colour coffin they think he should be buried in.

They replied with "It doesnt matter if its black or white"

SmokinMom said:
Oh my god this is a funny thread.

And as much as I hate what he did in his personal life, his music was a big influence on many people world wide. I hope he can RIP.

RIP. I hope he rots in HELL for what he did to those children. Pays one family 22 million to not testify. Yea he was innocent. What a dirt bag. I have no use for someone like that.

makes me sick reading all the disrespect for a dead man, mj was never found guilty and made great music, none of us prob owned an lp but we all know the words. Accuse anyone of molestation and watch there life go down the tubes....no respect for all the haters.

The idea that "he was'nt convicted" is the same as he did'nt do it is rediculous. And Jeffery Dahmer was'nt a canibal, just a finicky eater.
Get real, he did what he did and bought his way out of it.

Due to the fact that Jackson was 99% plastic, instead of being cremated, he will be melted down into lego blocks so little boys can play with him for a change. :D

oh, canibanol cannonball, I could only wish to bring humor to the lives of so many others in my passing... I sure as heck aint gona notice!

the man had 3 children himself??? two wives, and one mistress. im sure any one of you could have accused mj and got some money out of him too...wait maybe its not to late...you all sound like little boys.
Remember the music not the media.

canibanol cannonball said:
the man had 3 children himself??? two wives, and one mistress. im sure any one of you could have accused mj and got some money out of him too...wait maybe its not to late...you all sound like little boys.

Remember the music not the media.
Look up the transcripts of the trial !
The only little boy here is obvious.
What kind of GROWN man sleeps in a HUGE bed with LOTS of BOYS ?
I'm sure it was all innocent, right?
Don't you sleep with boys?

That's sad.
So if i am popular for singing a song and making music it should OFFSET the any crime i commit ? :hubba:
Interesting viewpoint.

Sleeping with children IS wrong. im just saying maybe everyone should see the good things he did instead of bashing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back