Michigan Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny5968

Reaction score
I would just like to say thanks for all the help with all the info over the past 2 months and a place to talk about all the good things in growing.... I used to grow about 7 years ago but had to stop due to a divorce and me keepin my kids so i did what I had to do.. But now Im back and ready to get evrything growing again... Everything has come along way since I stoped growing, better nutes and easier access to everything since it has become legal to grow for medical purposes here. Lookin forward to chatin with everyone........:icon_smile: GROW GREEN :icon_smile:

Hey johnny,
Just south of ya here-not good when you have to stop(I had to stop too-for a while while life gets back to normal), but you did what you had to do.
Welcome back-I heard about michigan passing it but havent really looked.I will probably google it up to have a look.

Keep it green!!!

:48:

ODF

Welcome back! Family first is always good for the mojo. Good green mojo to your grows.

Roddy said:
:ciao: Johnny, how ya liking the nice weather today? :48:
ITs just beautiful outside.....Not goin to have many more days like this.................:D Its good to be back!!!!

Hey! :ciao: Johnny5968!

It's good to have you back in the Cannacommunity!

Much luck,

7ge:)

Latest posts

Back