Miracle Gro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S']['()|\|3D

Reaction score
Y do most growers say to stay away from Miracle Gro Nutes?? What do they have that may harm the plant???? :confused: :confused:

my dad has been growing outdoors for like past 12 years with Mg as fertilizer and the plants grow 6 feet and beyond and has no problems just MG and water. . I kno that the time release Mg soil isnt too good. but 15-30-15 is pretty good stuff so is plant starter 10-52-10 made by PlantFood.

I use miracle grow soil myself and I am having great results with it currently. I havn't used MG fertilizer yet, but I'm sure it's good as well.

S']['()|\|3D said:
Y do most growers say to stay away from Miracle Gro Nutes?? What do they have that may harm the plant???? :confused: :confused:
i use only miracle grow and never had any problems

Nice! Good to hear all the positive feedback on Miracle Gro cuz thats what i plan on using. I was getting nervous cuz i heard lotta people say never use MG fertilizer/nutes. Thanks for all ur input.

They have a 20-20-20 that i've used when I run out of my reg ferts...works good.

Miracle Grow did'nt work for me, unstable release of nutes. Miracle Grow works good on plants with high tolerance of nutes. In our case, we're growing herbs that need all of the best nutes and soils because they only live once and have no hiber stage. I use Fox Farm during the stage of germination, and after Ferti-Lome soil products. I also use SuperThrive for watering, and Flora Nova for Flowering. In some cases I will Guano-Gro made in Texas.

Latest posts

Back