Mirrors on the ground?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mylar has 95% reflectivity and doesn't create hot spots. Use HID lighting. This requires a ballast, an a/c cord, a reflector, and an HPS lamp (bulb)

For intake, buy a high CFM fan. Also, you should use exhaust. Exhaust with a higher cfm fan because one would like negative pressure in a space.

^_^ Smokey Da Bear ^_^ said:
well i was planning on doing his idea of the van. cause my house is a bit un-setup for it u kno. wat could i use to line the inside of the van so that it keeps heat in and allows no visibilty in the van

Unless you live in an arctic region you have no need to keep heat in; you will want to get rid of as much as possible more than likely.

What type of van are we talking about?

Where is the electricity coming from in this grow van? This sounds like a very bad idea, even to consider... No disrespect but i think you are watching way too much T.V

Hick said:
yea... a half dozen extension cords running to a steaming van, would raise curiosity in even my neighborhood...;)

They let you into a neighborhood Hick?! Thought the homeowner's Association would have barred you by now.:banana: Just joshing with ya pal.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Hey, hey, I know that you are just kidding, but those just starting out could take you seriously--come on now--not fair giving bad advise to the newbies. :48:

I dont think he was playing around ;)

or wait until you are legal to grow and not in someone elses house.if you can not grow in your own house,theres a problem there.jmo

Disco94 said:
They let you into a neighborhood Hick?! Thought the homeowner's Association would have barred you by now.:banana: Just joshing with ya pal.

:rofl:.. "I" am both the "Home owners ***" ..and the neighborhood! :p

Latest posts

Back