Missing and Away Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
If you have been around sites like this for awhile now you have surely seen many come and go. Some just drift away and unfortunately some pass over Rainbow Bridge. I have made my friends in the past and present on Marijuana Sites.

One of my best friends and went on several fishing trips with was Cannarado. All the Cabana boy will remember him well. His inlaws oned a strip club in Denver "Shotgun Willies". And would have a gathering there on 4/20 every year. He now owns a Dispensary and last I heard was doing well. Many here have smoked his strains. I still have his phone # but haven't spoken in years now.

Tommy, the pinball wizard, stp, pi, mr. miyagi, BOG, stryder and many more...the names will come to me that I have forgotten...I do wonder about solar storm, he was in pretty poor health last time I messaged with him...

I chatted with sea about a year ago when I got a message from her on facebook...I hardly ever go there but occasionally I hear from old friends...

Beemer Bill? He gave us the recipe for Beemer Bill's Botanical Balm. I'm down to my last few cans of it and have to dig through a couple of old laptops to find it. The stuff works better than any store bought liniment I've ever used.

If you have been around sites like this for awhile now you have surely seen many come and go. Some just drift away and unfortunately some pass over Rainbow Bridge. I have made my friends in the past and present on Marijuana Sites.

One of my best friends and went on several fishing trips with was Cannarado. All the Cabana boy will remember him well. His inlaws oned a strip club in Denver "Shotgun Willies". And would have a gathering there on 4/20 every year. He now owns a Dispensary and last I heard was doing well. Many here have smoked his strains. I still have his phone # but haven't spoken in years now.
Wasnt arcata trainwreck one of his orig offerings? That plant brought my "appreciation " for senescence to an entirely diff lvl
Btw did u know
Spanish moss isnt a moss at all.
Its a bromiliade related to pineapples
Im out

Latest posts

Back