Mix seed grow 1st journal ever, but I been self-made for a while.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1wheelking

SELF-MADE
Reaction score
Hey to all, was sketchy on posting an operation on a website so we will see how this goes. Been doin my thing for a while just now got courage to do a so called "journal", and I here and now am calling this a journey not a "journal". Anyway, I had 24 seeds given to me from a friend about a year ago, maybe longer (Kept them in freezer to stay fresh). Seeds came from big batches of some good daddy. (i'd say i got like 5 or 6 different strains). So I finally had got my setup all critiqued and situated, took good amount time and a few bucks. So I germed all 24 seeds, 4 of them never ended up poppin out. So i planted 20 and 2 never sprouted, and 1 sprouted but just died off, ohh well i guess only the strong survive, right? So that leaves me with 17 strong ones. I've been vegging for about week and a half or maybe 2 weeks, ohh well. I plan on posting pics tonight or either tommorrow morning. Ohh and here are few tools that help me out: 400watt mh and hps, 350 cfm rat cage fan, custom made box for airflow(you'll see in pics soon). I will post more details later but duty calls. Anyway, questions, advice, and criticism are welcome.

Well here we are, some pics of my 17. Like I said they been veggin for about week and a half or 2 weeks, no problems so far. They have been pretty good to me so far.

closet 001.jpg

closet 003.jpg

closet 004.jpg

closet 005.jpg

what's goin on, still got my "Sexy Seventeen" goin. I'd say about 1 and a half or maybe just one more week of vegg. So here's a look at my area. First pic is air flo box i made. 2nd shot, shows basic layout, and third is update on ladies. I just transplanted the 2 ladies on the far left to larger pots. Well, till the next time i guess.

air flo.jpg

air flo is key.jpg

ladies....jpg

Sweet setup & awesome looking ladies can't wait to see more.

Appreciate the shout out "KG". I've been using the the notorious FF brand of nutes and soil. I'll be budding in about a week maybe sooner. Well i will be back with the progress and visual aids soon. So until next time.

1wheelking said:
Appreciate the shout out "KG". I've been using the the notorious FF brand of nutes and soil. I'll be budding in about a week maybe sooner. Well i will be back with the progress and visual aids soon. So until next time.

FF is the Bom!!! I switch to Amazon Bloom soil from FFOF soil. So far my plants are growing crazy but you got some sweet looking little babies there. Keep us updated ..

Hi Man, i'm not very experienced, i'm in my first grow, but your babys looks very healthy and your setup is SIMPLE and CLEAN .

i think that is the most important when starting.

have a nice grow man and see you on this diary or on mine.

Cheers.

.WB.

Hey all, I am gonna go 12/12 starting day after tommorrow. Plants are all doing well. I have transplanted 7 of em' but still got 9 to do tonight. Here are some shots to see. Will be back with shots of mid budding. Hit me with what yall think or questions. Until next time.

ladies 001.jpg

ladies 002.jpg

ladies 003.jpg

ladies 004.jpg

ladies 005.jpg

Well this will be my first night switched to 12/12 with hps. Ran couple weeks 18/6 with mh. Everything is lookin good, hope to get plenty ladies. I also am pretty much finished transplanting. Will be setting up my good ole carbon filter shortly. Been using the notorious FF for feeding, third time(a charm) using it and it is some pretty good stuff. So here are some shots at where I stand now. Any questions please feel free. Until next time.

ladies 001.jpg

ladies 005.jpg

ladies 003.jpg

ladies 002.jpg

Looks wonderful brotha! Keep up the excellent work and it sure will pay off harvest time. Can't weight to see some budding beauties in there! Hope you get lots and lots of females!! Take it easy brutha

Extremely healthy looking ladies. Great job!!

So here we are with some shots with hps on, i've always loved the hps more than the mh it just looks better. I just needed to point out the monster in the back left corner. It just keeps growin. All the others are healthy. Will be back with some nice shots in bout week or two. until then.

ladies 001.jpg

ladies 003.jpg

ladies 006.jpg

Sweet garden of healthy ladies

Hey all, well been running 12/12 for bout week and a half now and got 5 males...and 12 females out my 17. Males showed first then took few more days for hairs to show on ladies. Will be back later with some shots of progress.

Well here we are about 12 days in and some shots at 13 days in 12/12. All looks to be goin good. May out grow my little space soon, we'll see. All feedback welcome. Until next time.

ladies pt.2 006.jpg

ladies pt.2 007.jpg

ladies pt.2 008.jpg

ladies pt.2 010.jpg

ladies pt.2 011.jpg

ladies pt.2 015.jpg

ladies pt.2 014.jpg

Well here we go bout 2 and half and some little under 3 weeks in 12/12. No more room so must move the grow to new setup, will show that in few days. But until then here is the progress so far. Good time.

ladies pt.2 001.jpg

ladies pt.2 002.jpg

ladies pt.2 003.jpg

ladies pt.2 007.jpg

ladies pt.2 009.jpg

Latest posts

Back