Mixing 3 part Nute for Flowering....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceface

Space Cadet
Reaction score
Hi all. I was wondering. I use a 3 part nute. I'm about ten days into flower. I was wondering. Do I cut back on the veg and micro and add more bloom??? As opposed to mix everything like it says on the labeling? Thanks for your time.

Depends on your nute line.

I use GH 3 part and after 2 weeks of flower I eliminate the grow and just use Micro and Bloom at 1 part mirco to 2 part bloom.

Not sure if you can do that with your nute line but that is what I do with GH3 part.

Like pc I use GH 3 part and used to drop the grow while in flower...this season I am keeping the grow. I would get a lil bit of early fade without the grow. I mix my GH 3 part at 3Grow, 2Micro, and 1Bloom in Veg and 1Grow, 2Micro, and 3Bloom in Flower. That's cc's/ml's per gallon of water.jmo

I use GH nutes and use 3-2-1 grow micro bloom in veg and stop the grow in flower. 1-2 micro to bloom in flower . I tend to have more stable pH in my hydro set up just running micro and bloom in the long run.

You might research Lucas formula online. Seems like most experienced growers are using variations of it...Lucas rules!

I use the Advanced Nutrients Jungle juice 3part. I cut my grow part in half and increase the bloom by the same amount when I switch to flower, then 2weeks later when I change out my rez, I cut it in half again and increase the bloom and micro by about the same amount. That takes me down to about 5ml of grow per 18liters of water, just to give them some of the elements in the grow. At the mid point of flower, I cut out the grow completely. :)

Sorry for my delayed response. Been busy with Christmas and all that. I appreciate everyone's reply. To sum up everyone's input in a nutshell per se. I gradually cut back on the veg. until were it's out the picture(?), and then run my micro 1 part to 2 part bloom to roughly sum it up? Is this a fair assessment? What I did the first week in flower was run my nutes the same as I did in veg. The second weak I used the same amount of bloom and i reduced the micro to half...and reduced the veg 3/4. So next switch I should prolly just run the one part micro to two parts bloom hey? Sorry for all the questions. Again, I thank you for taking your time to read and offer your insights.

Latest posts

Back