mmmmm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
4 spots of this an your toasted for a few hours

goldies.jpg

damn smithy that looks like the bomb!

hey guys,yeah just used iso for this brew.What i do is get a bucket an put my dry leaf in it poor in between 2 -4 litres of iso,i think 3litres is a gallon.Then leave iso in sitting in the bucket for around 5-10mins giving it a stir evry minute or so,then poor as much of the liquid out of the bucket as ya can without getting leaf material in it into another container.Once youve done that you can either leave it sitting in the sun for a day(this will give it a more red colour)or just do next step right away.I get a 2.25litre coke bottle an cut the bottom off an have a coffee filter at the top end,just buy using rubber band to hold it on.Then sit the bottle upside down into another container,this is the filtering stage geting any of the last bits of leaf dust etc then yeah poor the iso into the bottle.Each time you fill the bottle up with the iso again just change the filter otherwise it takes alot longer to filter through.once its all been filtered, poor it into a frying pan an then have the frying pan sitting in a electric pan that has water in it that is used to boil the iso off.A couple of litres usally take around a hour or so.When cooking it down its best to wear a mask or wrap a towel round ya face because it gets pretty fumey.Its a good idea to have a fan pointing towards the pan to keep blowing the fumes away otherwise just get a magazine or somethng an fan it off now in then.
Now the most important part when its getting real low an all the iso is pretty much all cooked off,take pan out an let it cool off for a min to see what the consistancey of it is like,if its still really runney etc just cook it off a bit more till it goes nice n gooey like say honey or something.When ya cooking it at the very end just hold the pan off to the side so all the liquid is all in one place,this makes it easier to get it all when ya scrape it out when its the finish result,but yeah if ya cook it too long it tastes like bum bum lol.If ya want you can do a second wash with the leaf again by doing the same over again but it will be a more green colour compared to a gold or brown colour an not as potent as the 1st wash.
By cooking the iso off in the electric frying pan an water its safe because there is not exposed hot element or gas flame etc so you can blow up,unless ya dumb an light up a smoke in the room while cooking it.

Latest posts

Back