Mmmmmmmmmmm onions!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeedsuckah

Godspeed out!
Reaction score
I harvested 60 ebineezer onions the other day and thought I would share them with everyone. I also threw in a pumpkin pic. I will try to get some more pictures of my gardens however they will have to be close ups or my identity will be given away. Hope everyone's gardens are doing well. I have 24 Big boy tomatoe plants which are doing awesome plus my 4 brandywines :hubba: and a variety of other things. Oh yeah, corn update, my sweet corn is way over my head and just tasseling.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I want to eventually become pretty much self sufficient eventually. I would love to have a homestead. Who knows, when you want something bad enough it can be achieved.

MMMMmmmmMMMMmmmm,

Growing a good garden is where it's at. Gadzooks I can taste those delectable onions from here.
Oh- The saute pan would be out so quick as well as the filet mignon.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

nice onions GSS.:hubba: . my 'lil lady and i used to do a 2 acre garden togeather. got to be to much work for the two of us. now we each do one a piece. kinda a competition thing between us. an old friend brought us some peanuts up from alabama last year. i planted 100 seeds. people said they would'nt grow here in michigan. i showed 'em.:hubba: . i love boiled peanuts. next year, i'll show some of our gardens. we'll prolly put up fencing next season, due to a deer, and coon infestation. they go right for the corn. were going to plant them thier own personnal crop to dine on next season. hmmm, field corn, and weed.:D ...

Do you think peanut's will grow in upstate ny? If so I am game. Thanks banjobuzz!!

Picked up some black walnut's from a friends house the other day. I haven't tried them before, can't wait till they dry out.

Oh No !! Onions breath !!! :hubba: :hubba:

Yeah and these babies give you some onion breath. The next day I wake up after scrubbing the heck out of my teeth (wife HATES onion breath) and all I can taste is onion in my mouth; that and garlic pickled in habanero pepper juice.

Latest posts

Back