MN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is because every woman who comes on here wants him and he is tired of fighting them off.

Please spare me. I get a little lonely for a man, but I think more and more that I really don't need one. Most I meet just don't measure up romantically.

That is because every woman who comes on here wants him and he is tired of fighting them off.
Oh don't let them fool you
They're all a bunch of Pansies Boys, would not even know what to do to please a Lady.

Only the shadow knows......

giphy.gif

@Shiloh

Ok , I am waiting for the pizza dough recipe.

Also , on the Horticulture side , did you go to college , any academic training?

I would have actually been working for a sub contractor for Monsanto. My job was driving around Kansas , Missouri , and texas taking soil and tissue samples from test plots which are about 5 acres and usually sit on a corner of a big farm.

884C2BE5-D8D4-4F01-A121-46F3A7694099.jpeg
D7CF1E2E-B369-4E8C-B824-F4BA74EE9E95.jpeg

Hey Shiloh , what do you think?

17BAEFA4-83B0-4688-9541-45B6FFBB8CA1.jpeg

Shiloh. I'm watching you.👀 Ghost from the past trying to fool our ass.Just a lonely girl A😁
Papa where are you, I know your lonely. I think I've found the perfect girl for you. 😘

Last edited:
Kick him OUT, bye bye mofo.

Nah,,, I'm not like his girlfriend Rose. I don't bann ppl for dumb shit. No rules are broke. Besides it's funny as hell. 😁

No history here, no trickery, just naturally and openly myself.

If y'all want to hold my feet to the fire, you will be sorely disappointed and maybe a little ashamed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back