MN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why sure we can develop friendships here beyond the topic of cannabis.

Cannabis is the common denominator and glue that holds this rag tag group together. But it is not the only thing we do.

I’m not sure what you mean by not taking anything illicit.

By illicit , do you mean illegal drugs?

I took a couple of semesters of Horticulture and it was a blast. I had a chance to go to work for Monsanto , sort of like a crop scout , but I declined and moved to Colorado where I could scout my own crops.

Restaurant eh. I was a dishwasher at a restaurant once but that’s it.

Do you have any good pizza dough recipes?

Why sure we can develop friendships here beyond the topic of cannabis.

Cannabis is the common denominator and glue that holds this rag tag group together. But it is not the only thing we do.

I’m not sure what you mean by not taking anything illicit.

By illicit , do you mean illegal drugs?

I took a couple of semesters of Horticulture and it was a blast. I had a chance to go to work for Monsanto , sort of like a crop scout , but I declined and moved to Colorado where I could scout my own crops.

Restaurant eh. I was a dishwasher at a restaurant once but that’s it.

Do you have any good pizza dough recipes?

Was not flirting with you, although I can do an exquisite pizza.

@bigsur51 , Who in the hell would want to work for Monsanto? Maybe they do something good, but I would not want to work with them.

@bigsur51 , Who in the **** would want to work for Monsanto? Maybe they do something good, but I would not want to work with them.

and that is a big reason why I declined and moved to Colorado

what kind of horticulture business were you in and what did you do?

and that is a big reason why I declined and moved to Colorado

what kind of horticulture business were you in and what did you do?

I don't doubt your honorable intentions, but I will only talk about my creds at my own discretion.

Who in the **** would want to work for Monsanto? Maybe they do something good, but I would not want to work with them.

@Shiloh, that sounds like some ppl that use to be members here. They always talked shit about Monsanto and would get pissed if someone mentioned their name.
And I seen nothing in Bigsur post that was even close to flirting.
Is that you Keef or Rose? 🤔

Last edited:
I don't doubt your honorable intentions, but I will only talk about my creds at my own discretion.

it would be interesting to read about your creds.

but all I want to know is what is your recipe for pizza dough is and what kind of horticulture work you have done

surly you can share that info without revealing your creds?

Who in the **** would want to work for Monsanto? Maybe they do something good, but I would not want to work with them.

@Shiloh, that sounds like some ppl that use to be members here. They always talked shit about Monsanto and would get pissed if someone mentioned their name.
Yup

Very weird
I was notified you quoted my my above
But I never Posted any of this

@bigsur51 , Who in the **** would want to work for Monsanto? Maybe they do something good, but I would not want to work with them.
There are lots of companies that do shit not good for the planet. Exon,Shell,BP and so on and so forth. You going to stop using GAS? Many peoples jobs rely on these companies, and without those jobs their families would be screwed.

No, no ancient history here. That seems paranoid, which I am not. Honestly new on this type of forum, just looking for a comfortable place. Maybe this not the right place, just a nature girl trying to reach out.

Talk all you want.....these o'l farts have been married so long they don't know how to handle the real thing so they post pictures out of the Sears Catalogue. And yes they are paranoid their wives will catch them flirting with something other that a plastic doll.

giphy.gif

I don't have any desire to flirt with married men. If they post their fantasies, that's fine.

The paranoia I refer to is the--you sound like blah blah blah who used to post here who had some kind of agenda.

Latest posts

Back