mold down below. any additional tips? PICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trichnut

Reaction score
my plants are about 6 weeks into flower. and ill probably need about 9 weeks to finnish
I pulled a plant out of its bucket and found this.
Im trying to figgure out if its mold or fungis natts or both. I do have little flys buzzen around but iv always had flys in here but never had this problem.
After seeing this on my roots i gave them all a heavy watering with a shot of hydrogen peroxide. I was hoping this would take care of it.
im looking at them today (a day later) and they look the same.

iv started scraping off this mold stuff. while i was doing it I was wondering: am i fighting a losing battle? will this come right back after a few days like what happens when you wipe powder mildew off of an infected leaf?

what else is there to do, is there somting i can dip the medium in that will not affect the plant and kill the mold. or am i doing the best thing right now

mold.jpg

mold2.jpg

First let me start by saying that she looks good...and wanted to bring it back to the top for you...get some more eyes looking at it 4U...you did a lot of trimming allready huh?..that looks like moist perlite 2me..what was the reason 4 pulling her out of container 6 weeks into flower?...Nats can be controlled by adding 1 inch perlite on top of container..it dries fast and they cant lay eggs..hope this helps ..

First let me start by saying that she looks good...and wanted to bring it back to the top for you...get some more eyes looking at it 4U...you did a lot of trimming allready huh?..that looks like moist perlite 2me..what was the reason 4 pulling her out of container 6 weeks into flower?...Nats can be controlled by adding 1 inch perlite on top of container..it dries fast and they cant lay eggs..hope this helps ..

wow...im seeing double...and I havent started Drinking yet...lol...

Latest posts

Back