Money Money Money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

call_of_ktulu

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was curious how much each of you spend on weed each month? I spend about $100 a month. I'm considering quitting to save a little money and just wanted to see how much others spend of weed.
Thanks.

Let's see.
Beans about a buck a peice.
Grow box $100 for set-up
Elec. $20 extra a month.
Water free
Ferts 25 bucks for enough for about 3-4 grows.
Soil 15 bucks

Total for set-up and 3 month run. $200

Amount can be grown...about 1 ounce min.
Next 2 grows. $40 bucks a peice.
So basically on average with minor supplies. at least 1 ounce a month using clones for $50 per grow max. (I can get more yeild)

And my herb is better than any i can buy 'round here ;)

Or geurrilla grow and grow pounds to last ya a year. for really cheap. ;)

I would LOVE to set up a grow. The only thing is that I am living with 4 other people right now and I would not want to impose that on them. They are cool with smoking, but I doubt they would be chill with a grow. Also, I have a pretty small room so there is little space. After college though... Im gonna have a sick set up with my friends. Thanks for all your feedback!

Live somewhere else then? If anyone said I can't grow I'd tell them to go get screwed.

Well i can remember when we used to buy we would spend about $5,000 to $6,000 a year on weed. :eek: This is why we grow and no longer buy. :eek:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well i can remember when we used to buy we would spend about $5,000 to $6,000 a year on weed. :eek: This is why we grow and no longer buy. :eek:

:holysheep: Thats a lot of money

+1

I was spending that much by myself.
when its $400+ a onion for kine bud, 5-7K dont last
to long.

B4 I started growing my own I would spend about $300 a month to keep me and my lady medicated...300X12=$3,600 a year...now it only costs us about $75 a month and we smoke organically grown meds, as much as we want...much better genetics too...

Peace...j.b.

I am so far ahead of the game I have lost count. Grow your own, indoor, or out, just grow.

My brother spends $20 a day on it, he gets all moody without it.

Nothing tastes like smells like or goes down like home grown. Matter of fact I was get ready to share with an acquaintence when he said to me, "that looks like some home grown", my reply, "dumb*ss its all home grown somewhere in someones backyard, closet or back forty"! Needless to say he enjoyed. :48:

I was spending like 300 per month(i am very generous with my weed) and then decided i should just invest in a hydropnic system and i am about 3 weeks from my first grow to harvest.

MR PUFFALOT said:
+1

I was spending that much by myself.
when its $400+ a onion for kine bud, 5-7K dont last
to long.

im right up there with you bud...i did the math, and what ive smoked over that last 7 years including blunts and everything...i spend roughly $9000 a year or $795 a month...now thats broken down to street price ex; $20/gram $25/half eighth

:holysheep: wow....come to think of it, thats ridiculous...cant wait for early november!
come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn harvest!

newgreenthumb said:
Nothing tastes like smells like or goes down like home grown. Matter of fact I was get ready to share with an acquaintence when he said to me, "that looks like some home grown", my reply, "dumb*ss its all home grown somewhere in someones backyard, closet or back forty"! Needless to say he enjoyed. :48:

WORD IS BORN!

ive never understood that "homegrown" theory.. it has to be grown somewhere..a field..a house..a commercially zoned wherehouse.. who cares..id rather smoke "homegrown" than "mexico-shipped" or "drug-peddler-taxed" anyway.

These days (cuz im back in school and $$ is tight) I am smoking less...so, I would say a 1/4 a week 60$...so about 240$ a month

Latest posts

Back