Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sry for being mia on the updates but been kind of hectic. decided to chop her up today so took some final photos hope u enjoy.

hk.jpg

hk 1.jpg

monster.jpg

:yay: Dilan...be sure we get Wieght (wet) :aok: thats gonna give you a Monster High :rofl: take care and be safe:48:

:yay: Dilan...be sure we get Wieght (wet) :aok: thats gonna give you a Monster High :rofl: take care and be safe:48:

Dillan...OMG, she's absolutely GORGEOUS! What a huge cola for such a tiny plant. I could NOT be more impressed. WAY TO GO, DUDE!!!!!! You've done us all proud, and given us a righteous girl to admire. Toke 'er up!!!

TWO BIG THUMBS UP!

4u, know how I know you are baked?:giggle: :stoned: :joint:
Dillan, yours is kicking mine's butt. Nice job. Did you leave the energy drink in yours, lol.

Dillan- very, very nice. Great job! Can't wait to hear a weight on that sweet little thing.

How do you know benny? :stoned:

heres mine..ill place in flower next week..wanna get some good root mass...Im looking at topping Dillan up ther..wish me luck..Im gonna need it..:doh:

Dillan...any wieght yet?

DSCF3811.JPG

DSCF3832.JPG

DSCF3833.JPG

DSCF3834.JPG

DSCF3835.JPG

DSCF3836.JPG

I didn't get a wet weight on it but the dry weight was 5 grams on the nose.

very nice Dillan ...she sure was a beauty :D

Goodluck every1 ..:peace:

I'd vote for her as BPOM!

Good luck, 4U.....but it's looking like Dillan is DA MAN this grow so far....

Hi Guys, Its been another week. Glad to see your grow are doing well. She's getting alittle top heavy so I tied her up. Have a good day.

Ray Jay

100_0961.JPG

100_0962.JPG

100_0963.JPG

100_0964.JPG

Spammy is still growing. She is starting to turn white with crystals:aok:

Great Job Dillan don't see no one topping your baby anytime soon

121009a.jpg

121009b.jpg

121009c.jpg

Ahhh, shoot. Had to ax my Monster today, lotsa balls!

Keep up the good work, everyone. I'll be here to cheer you all on, even though I had to fold my hand.

Sorry to here about you plant MM. Good luck with your other grows.

Alright, pluggin right along. Been battling the PH every step of the way. She's starting to take shape tho..:)

1.JPG

2.JPG

MM get another monster growing. When Spammy is ready to harvest, I am going to reveg her. And turn her into a Bonsai.

Ok gang my Monster can is finally showing sex and my Monster can is deffinetly a Monster Woman ...WOOHOO... I'll get a pic of her up as soon as i find where i put my camera ....:smoke1::clap:

Latest posts

Back