Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rude! CONGRATS!!!!! YIPPEEE, she's a GIRL!!!!

I'm germing a Wizard right now to try yet another monster can grow. Let's get some female mojo going, dishwasher mojo too...<G>

RUDEBWOY said:
Ok gang my Monster can is finally showing sex and my Monster can is deffinetly a Monster Woman ...WOOHOO... I'll get a pic of her up as soon as i find where i put my camera ....:smoke1::clap:

:yay:

:48:

Thanx MM and 4U ...MM i wish you some magic for your Wizard ....Well here is my lil lovely Monster Momma ....She just put some hairs out 2 days ago so she still has a ways to go .... MOJO to all remaining Monsters ....

EZ&SAFE

GEDC0333 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0334 (Medium).JPG

Sweet grows everyone! Very interesting.

HazeMe

okay... i probably have the saddest monster grow here but hey check it out!!

100_1643.JPG

mojavemama said:
Rude, she's a real beauty. My hat's off to you! BRAVO!!!!!

AWWwwww , thanx MM .... I'll make sure she is well taken care of ...

EZ&SAFE

humboldtsgreatbud said:
Ha. That is awesome man. Never seen it done in a can like that. I am tuned in to this one...

yeah it's been interesting. it's a random bagseed that's beginning to look like a palm tree. maybe i should put it in the gecko tank..?

"it's a random bagseed that's beginning to look like a palm tree. maybe i should put it in the gecko tank..?"

ROFL, Ish....sounds like a plan if you want it to become the invisible pot plant overnight. <G>

Ish--hey, your palm tree is ALIVE! This is good. Did you learn from doing it?
That's how I have to look at it. No matter how it turned out, I learned a lot about adjusting water, ph, nutes when growing in a micro container without drainage. But your girl could really start filling in when she starts flowering. My candy grow looked similar, and now, 2 weeks into flower, it is truly filling out nicely. Don't give up on her!

mojavemama said:
Ish--hey, your palm tree is ALIVE! This is good. Did you learn from doing it?
That's how I have to look at it. No matter how it turned out, I learned a lot about adjusting water, ph, nutes when growing in a micro container without drainage. But your girl could really start filling in when she starts flowering. My candy grow looked similar, and now, 2 weeks into flower, it is truly filling out nicely. Don't give up on her!
I'll never give up!! lol
yeah, it's been an experience i suppose.. i didn't have any drainage for the first month and the poor thing was going no where.. went to water it one day and the can overfilled! so i poked a few hole to let it drain and it's been getting better but i think i may need to transplant eventually. or just take a clone from the top and flower the bottom to see if it's even female!
:48:

Ish, why don't you see if you can't finish her (if it's a her) in the monster can?
The overwatering is part of the learning process. If I overwater, I just tip mine over on the side, bottom up just a bit, and let it drain out for an hour or so.
If they sit in the water, they will really be super stressed. That's what I went through with my big grow last year--hubby kept them in fetid water for 8 days and they were in really bad shape and stinky by the time I got home to save them. Saving them required major root trimming, repotting and a lot of praying.

I'll bet your plant will start perking up and filling in just fine once you get the hang of growing in such a tiny container. And THAT's what the whole micro grow is about, right? Challenging ourselves, stretching outside our comfort zone and making it work!

Don't give up! We're here cheering you on!!!!!

I feel loved... :peace:
thanks for the motivation!
i did a lil stressing to it yesterday and the stem now has a 90 degree angle to it. :D
what ever it is, it's a survivor!
MOJO for ALL

Ish---glad you feel loved here, because you ARE loved here! How about a picture of your supercropping? All my plants are heavily, HEAVILY supercropped and LST'd. And they just keep growing more and more bud sites every day. I rely on this because I probably have the crappiest lights of anyone on MP, and have to keep that canopy very open for light penetration.

So, let us see a picture! And glad you aren't giving up. I'm about to put another bean in my Monster Can, so please send me some FEMALE mojo--last time out, we had balls!

Hi Guys, Been a couple weeks since Ive updated. Here is a few of my Monster.

100_0986.JPG

100_0988.JPG

100_0989.JPG

:clap: ray jay...your nailing these Micros now my friend...nice job:lama:

i totally forgot bout this monster grow here. LOL
my flower room is so packed right now i think if i'd put a monster can in there thet it would crush :rofl:
but i was looking at this old empty downly simple pleasure fabric softner bottle tho. :hubba:
its thin one way but wide another and has some height to it so i think maybe i could wedge it in between two buckets and still it have an ample root space too maybe . LOL
IDK :stoned:
never seen pretty monsters before :rofl:

Latest posts

Back