Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice RUDEBWOY! I love the even canopy she naturally took. Gonna be a sweet harvest I'd say too.

mojavemama said:
Rude, she is spectacular! Aren't you pleased??? She's a shapely little thing, isn't she? And so beautifully healthy! BIG CHEER FOR YOU!!!!!!

Yes MM i'm very pleased & shapely she is ..... Few more weeks and she will be ripe for the taking ...

EZ&SAFE

Rudebwoy, you have really outdone yourself! Very healthy looking beautiful plant you have there :)

Mojavemama, I am hoping you get a girl this time! :D Looks like a great start you have going :) outgrowing mine I think already, hehe!

Well, my can grow is still alive, that in itself could be considered a success I guess :) It has been growing very slowly until the last couple days.

1-08monster.JPG

OOOOH, She's lookin' good Warfish! What strain is she?

And I appreciate the good thoughts on getting a girl this time. That would definitely be nice! I'm just glad my candy grow is a girl. Both my first Monster and my Cookies (2 of them) went male.

She is a LA Confidential x Skunk from the attitude xmas thing. I didnt have much else to choose from on hand, hehe :)

My lovely lil monster can showed me she was a girl today! Weee :) I have a feeling this is going to be some dank stuff if I can manage to get through the grow with it alive :eek: The lil new leaves are already showing alot of crystals on them :D

This plant has been 12/12 since it first surfaced. A strange method that I have read a bit on and thought this would be the perfect situation to try it. It is approximately 8"-10" from a 100w hps and 18" or so from a 250w hps, so the lighting is very strong on it. She took about 3.5 weeks to show sex. Daytime temps of 71-75 and night time temps of 61-63.

1-10monster.JPG

Yeow, Warfish! You're using an LA Confidential for a Monster can grow?????Be still my heart.

Congrats on the female. She's lookin' awfully pretty already!

Ok here is a lil update on my Monster Mama .... She getting close ....I'm gonna enter her for BPOTM .... WoOoOo HoOoOo...

EZ&SAFE

GEDC0739 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0742 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0753 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0755 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0763 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0764 (Medium).JPG

Hi guys, Been a few here is the last pic, Going to chop tonight.

100_1031.JPG

100_1032.JPG

RayJay, she's so tall! I can't believe all the buds on that one stalk. Very nice job! I'll be looking forward to an update on how she smokes!!!

Rude, she's such a beauty! If you enter her in the BPOM contest, I'd suggest checking out the thread about photographyby NVthis. Great tips there on how to shift the light, using backgrounds effectively, etc. That last shot of the bunch against a solid background would be really gorgeous. I'd hate to see your picture not get enough votes due to technical issues like busy background noise--when you have such a gorgeous plant that SHOULD be seen and appreciated!

mojavemama said:
Rude, she's such a beauty! If you enter her in the BPOM contest, I'd suggest checking out the thread about photographyby NVthis. Great tips there on how to shift the light, using backgrounds effectively, etc. That last shot of the bunch against a solid background would be really gorgeous. I'd hate to see your picture not get enough votes due to technical issues like busy background noise--when you have such a gorgeous plant that SHOULD be seen and appreciated!

As always most kind words from MM ... Thank you my dear ... I wish you luck on your new Monster....

EZ&SAFE

1 week to go and i think she will be ready for the chop....

EZ&SAFE

GEDC0790 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0792 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0793 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0794 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0796 (Medium).JPG

Very nice, RUDEBWOY! I bet your getting excited for the chop time, hehe :)

Thanx MB & WF.... Hey Monkey what did you end up with after she dried ? Yeah Warfish can't wait ... Think i'm gonna boost her up all this week then flush during the weekend so i'm saying the chopping block day is Feb 1st ...

EZ&SAFE

I killed mine due to spider mites. I saved the can and I will try it again. You peeps have fun!

Well, it's burp and seal time for me!
Not nearly as fat and filled out as it should be though..

22.9 grams was the grand total

I'm still extremely pleased!

MD-1.JPG

MD-2.JPG

MD-3.JPG

MD-4.JPG

Latest posts

Back