Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a lil update of my Lil Monster Woman ....

EZ&SAFE

GEDC0621 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0622 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0623 (Medium).JPG

Thanks everyone!!

I was kind of hoping she would fill out a little more, but the ambers make the call and they are getting close. Can't wait to see what she produces, weight wise!

Warfish: She sucks the can dry. I was only topping the water/nutes off once a day but there's no way i can get away with that now, so i top off twice a day.

Rudebwoy, your plant is looking real impressive too!!! Looks like she'll fill in nicely.

Keep it green
HazeMe

Absolutely. Sorry, i should have added how good your plant looks Rudeboy!
Looks like your gonna get 2 massive dueling colas, growing in unison, right up outta the top. sweeeeet

Thanx Haze & Monkey .... This is deffinetly 1 of the most interesting grow's i've ever done.... I love it ....

EZ&SAFE

godspeedsuckah said:
That is crazy!! What do you think you will yield with her?
Man, I'm the worst person ever at guessing yields. Maybe a half oz? :confused2:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RUDEBWOY again." Grrrrr.....

Rude, she is just PHENOMENAL!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!

I started a new Monster a few days ago. Germed a Wizard, and she (I hope, this time, since last monster was male) looks healthy so far, at day 14.

Monster_2day14.jpg

Awesome fun everyone!

:holysheep:

Very cool grows... and amazing looking yields in the works for such a small container. NICE mini plants with great bud development Rudeboy and MonkeyBiz... And that's a very nice lil :baby: baby :baby: Monster grow there MojaveMama... I started a cookie container grow last fall and I forgot to water the poor thing... :cry: I had it in a window sill and I had too many meds at my disposal and I completely forgot that it was even growing...:hubba: Maybe I'll pick up a can and give it a go... Very inspiring~! ...especially when I have too many seeds sitting in my cedar box... Happy Growing!

Peace~!:cool:

You guys are doing a good job on this monster grow. The person who yielded 5g's (can't remember who) did excellent IMO. You culd fit like 40 of those under a 400 watter and yield 5x40 grams just using monster cans! Haha.

well that's it for me folks. This has been a blast but I'm gonna do the deed. The ambers have spoken.

I'd like to dedicate this harvest to 4u2sm0ke. If it hadn't been for his starting this novelty grow and his general fun attitude I may not have bothered. And more than being a fun grow it was educational. Can't let the variables get away for long in a small environment. Gotta work them bugs out quick.
I'm not making a political statement about 4u and certainly not trying to make waves. Just credit where credit due. Thank you 4u! Much respect. :) Wish we could smoke it together!

And to all the other support and participants, thank you very much! I will be watching, and rooting. (so to speak)

Dry weight soon..

Monster final-1.JPG

Monster final-2.JPG

Monster final-3.JPG

Monster final-4.JPG

Monster final-5.JPG

HI MB...

Wow, wow WOW! :aok: That's an awesome mini dwc grow there. It looks like you'll have an amazing yield for a plant in a can...:hubba: I also echo your dedication to 4u2smoke. I never had any issues with 4u2 or his MP violations but for sure I miss him and his infectious attitude and passion for growing this amazing plant. The love and fun of it all comes out in your harvest. It all goes into the budz... Peace to all and the very best to 4u2smoke wherever he hangs his forum hat... as he'd say, "Be safe and have fun!"

Laterz:cool:

Monkey, that's absolutely jaw-dropping incredible! I can't believe how big she got in that tiny container. WOWWWWW!

And I sure agree totally with you and DOS about 4U. I am sure missing his posts and infectious enthusiasm. But I'm pretty sure he's checking in and I know he'll be so proud to see these grows.

Good luck on curing that sweetheart, Monkey! Two BIG thumbs up!!!!
And please come back and give us a smoke report, ok?

thank you Dos! Means a lot coming from such a well versed grower as yourself. I'm constantly learning something new from you.

And thank you Mojavemama, I will definitely be back with smoke report and yield stats. As well as to suck up more of your wonderfully natured, happily curious, always encouraging, positive vibes.

Here's pics, after the worst trim job ever. :p

Wet weight, as seen in photo (on stem), is 127.1 grams

SDC10331.JPG

SDC10332.JPG

Great job MB .... Looks Lovely .... MM wish you well on your new monster ...As far as my lil Monsterett she is starting to get a lil frosty ....Anyhow i'll let ya see for yourselves.... The last pic of her is with all of her big sisters ...

EZ&SAFE

GEDC0694 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0695 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0699 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0698 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0704 (Medium).JPG

Rude, she is spectacular! Aren't you pleased??? She's a shapely little thing, isn't she? And so beautifully healthy! BIG CHEER FOR YOU!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back