More Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrimsonUndertow

Passionate Grower
Reaction score
So far this grow has been filled with problem but I have tried to keep it all going right. I separated my plants from the bad acidic soil I had and added proper potting soil. But they have been going yellow all over how can I solve this problem. And also is it okay if I lower my water pH using Citric Acid (lime juice) every time I water?

DSC00028.JPG

DSC00032.JPG

DSC00033-1.JPG

TBH the plants look pretty healthy to me, I see what you are saying though., as for your question I think the answer is yes, but don't do anything crazy untill someone confirms me.

just give them some time to adjust.

all you need is just a little patienceeeeeeeeeeee.............:ccc:

Yellowing plants is usually a sign of Nitrogen Difficency,, not sure what your nute regimen is or anything but maybe this is what she needs. I used to use lime juice to lower my PH, ive since switched to PH up and PH down cause it requires using less and its more efficent, BUT if you cant get any than stick with the lime juice but just use it in moderation! :D Good LUck, and I think your babies look just fine. :D

Hey man, do whatever you have to do to get that PH right! Lime juice works just fine. Your plants will be fine it looks like, just keep given em nice PHed water and ease into some nutes (if that isnt soil with nutes already).

Latest posts

Back