multi strain forest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i about smoked myself into a coma with the finger hash, and scissor hash...:rolleyes: ...

i rolled a j of the trim, and took it with me to take the lil woman to the dr, and got ripped off the trim.:D ...she told me i had to wait in the hoopdee ride, cause i stunk strongly of mj when i entered the waiting room...gotta remember to throw some axe, or tag in the ride...

i'll give your way a try Kaotic. yeah, i get the green from all the thrashing then...hmmm...how many filters do you guys use? i used 4 last time?...

i may have a line on a trade up for a light. sweet light might i add...dude says it'll take hps/mh from lowest, to highest bulb, (70-1000???)...don't sound right...have to go take a look see...

Never heard of this type of light? I have a switchable ballast one but I've never seen a ballast that can take different wattage...if it pans out to be real, I'd like to hear more about it, it would come in handy.

You need to get yourself a set of bubble bags man!...that stuff looks like it would make some killer bubble!!! As much trim as your getting, and I'm assuming will continue to collect, the bags will pay for themselves quick! I couldn't live without mine...lol, well I probably could, but you know what I mean.

That stuff looks tastey man! Who's genetics are the White Rhino from? I was thinking about getting some from Nirvana. Congrats on the harvest! Looks Killer!

:ciao:
nice grow Irish. Hope I get a front row seat on the next one.
:48:

yeah LF, i never heard of one either...'ol boy was'nt home. don't have a number either...grrr...he said he would take two O's for this light...if it's what he says it is, i'll give it to 'em...now , i know of no such light, so he left it open to negotiations.;) ...

you can buy the 1 gallon bags pretty cheap on e-bay...prolly knock offs, and only last 1-2 harvests???...

the rhinos were from nirvana LF...a bro bought 'em there, and gifted me several clones...:D ...i'm revegging the two i have, and took clones also...i have never revegged a plant, so gotta cover this aspect of the grow for my own knowledge...

Hey Ish...:ciao: ...i've seen your grows brother...you do a great job also man...i'll save you a seat...

heres an exclusive...up next---Dark Kush x KONG...beans are in the paper towel as we speak...i put down 10 of those, 10 FuC'n Bubblegum, and 10 FuC'n White Rhino...will pick out the keepers, and discard the weaker ones...if thier all strong, well, we'll have 30 this round...gotta get that light...

damn nice grow, Irish... yer make'n my shyte look good... sounds like you got a mixed-strain pheno KULT just like Ilean & Maude... is it a dwarf or a tall girl?... I noticed the flavours r just a little bit off between the two... Maude tastes more... "thick", if that's a good word... or maybe oily/greasey???... and the seeds r just a little bit bigger than Ilean's.

anyways... it's great ya like my stuff... 'n remember... the Dark Kush x Kong remains personal only... no handing out the seed or cuts, or making F2's... you can smoke whoever you want out with it, or make a cross with it... just keep the plant personal and don't F2 it, please... this way it remains your "personal" plant made just for you curtousy of TCVG :cool:

LOL... :D... just thought of a name for the Dark Kush cross, bro... Stone'a the Irish

:D

My bags came from bubbleman (I think, I'd have to look)...and I have had them for ohhh probably 5 or 6 yrs. They are still in great shape as long as you clean them good and pack them away and stuff They will last a while...I don't know about the knock off bags, never seen them used.

Holy Schmoly Bud ;) I am licking the computer monitor LMAO!!! Way to go man, enjoy enjoy enjoy!!! I will get a journal up soon.

IRISH said:
we got 40 (50lb) bags of potatoes. these all went to our local food pantry, to be given out in thanks giving, and x-mas baskets. there would have been more, but it looks like i made a mistake in one garden, by not putting down grub-ex, and the moles put the hurt to it. (the older i get, the more i forget)...

Dang bro, my taters didn't do well at all this year; they died off before I could get any real quantity. I love what you do for your local food pantry; doesn't get any better than that!! Take care.

great pics irish! man am I the only one who doesnt have bubble bags...I have been using the leaves for keif..

IRISH said:
the new crosses will be known as , FuC'n BubbleGum, FuC'n White Rhino, FuC'n Bubba Kush, FuC'n FuC, and Kao's baby, FuC'n Woman ((wonder woman x skush(FuC))...soo, what you think of that?...lol...lol...leave it to Crazy, eh?...lol...

anyways, i hope you enjoy these as much as we do...see you in the funny papers...:ciao:

LOL. I love the names bro :hubba:

GSS.:) ...if y'all don't know my friend GodSpeedSuckah, well he's another simple man, living the american dream...home, wife, kids, and dog, and loves his mj...he's been a member here for several years, but conflict drew him away...we can't keep running off great growers such as him...please greet a wayward brother back home...don't let him fool ya, he's a top notch grower...and weed ain't all he can grow either...LoL...he had a thread that died off in the storm that he ducked from, called, 'recession garden 2'...welcome back to MP my friend...look forward to your upcoming journal with great interest...Irish...

i don't own bags myself 2 dog, and am contemplating on, 'do i save my trim in the freezer for when i can afford some, or do i run it through the coffee maker and get what i get?'...i'm so confused...LoL...(or just stoned)...

was gonna enjoy a smoke of skush this morning , late, when i recieved a phone call, saying mom fell. got it all settled now, and moms fine...she fell on the ice at her apartment complex...she has a home health aide...the aide sat in her car, and blew the horn when she arrived to take mom to her cancer dr...she is supposed to go upstairs, and help mom down to the car, and carry her to the dr, and help her into, and out of the drs office, then back up to her apartment...this is what she's paid to do...or, was paid to do...i feel bad, but had to have her fired today...she's lucky i let her off this easily...

and now to that smoke i started this AM...care to join me?...

again, welcome back GSS...

Thank you my good friend. I am glad your mom is fine; that will scare the hell out of ya!! Id be happy to share a smoke with you..brb ;) How is that skush anyway? It looks fantastic; everything you grow looks monitor lickin good lol :)

oh man, she is short(under 24 inches), that was in half gallon pots in soil. she just packed on bud daily...and the trichs were sweet too...the rhino's had amazing trichs now...that stuff is like that put you behind the couch stuff you grew last year...i actually thought you were still back there...LoL...LoL...

well, her mom was a sensi-skunk if thats any inclination to her sweetness...

the KULT is the shining star for weight, taste, high...her aroma while growing indoors is a subtle fresh coffee aroma...not an inclination theres mj growing in the house at all...and we did'nt need a filter with her...she is in a class by herself...i got 2 ounces dry weight off from one dwc KULT...she reaches the 4 foot mark, and can branch out with heavy buds that need tied...the buds are about the size of my fist, and heavy in flower...

and , if my rambling is any inclination to how good the skush is, then i must be rea, real high...Lol...LoL...

Well I was behind the couch for a couple months LOL. That skush sounds like the real deal!!!

Nice to meet you GSS! I have seen some of your posts while digging into the MP archives, definaetly glad you found your way back!

2Dog...I had to have bubblebags back when I was doing the outdoor thing, it was not just for personal use, I supplied a good area for around 15 yrs, and then I decided to grow up and get out while I was ahead. I was growing between 200 to 300 plants per season...full time work! So you can see why I needed the bubble bags, 200-300 plants=lots of trim=lotsa hash...lol=$$$ I'm glad I'm not doing that anymore...now it's usually 6-10 plants to supply me my brother and a couple friends...and it's all gifted these days, I'm done selling.

Great stuff Irish, I gotta show my WR some pics of your WR so she know's how she's supposed to look.

Hey Irish, whats the deal with that light you were getting from your buddy. I saw an ad in an urban gardener, or was it maximum yeild...anyway one of those mags that you get free when you spend a few bucks at the hydro store. There was an add for a light that you could change the wattage to like 4 or 5 different wattages...this is the first one I have ever seen, but I wanted to let you know that they do exist.

What you got going into the flower room since you harvested those others?

Yeah, I think Quantum has some weird switchable thing going on. You can do 400, 600, 1000 ect. I don't remember for sure, but I think Q might use Quantum...

Latest posts

Back