multiple cfl's on one socket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tokentoker

Reaction score
Hi ,
I am going to use a few cfl's in a small box to start off a grow before planting outdoors once the plants are established and the weather warms up a little bit. I was thinking it might be possible to have the cfl's all running off the same socket and not have 3 or 4 plugs to connect.
I dont know the part that i would use to do this . Anyone have any know how on this ?

You can do this using Y connectors and such. Some connectors have plug-in's in addition to the sockets they provide. At home depot they cost 2-4 dollars a piece (expensive!)

I know the ones you mean , like multi spotlight fittings ... but havent seen them in the big hardware shops i use. Some stuff you would expect to find easily can be hard to find ,likefittings for screw style bulbs and such .
I'll keep my eyes peeled for them but can work around it in any case.
Thanks

You can find them right at Wal-Mart if ya have one near ya. ;)
Tokentoker said:
I know the ones you mean , like multi spotlight fittings ... but havent seen them in the big hardware shops i use. Some stuff you would expect to find easily can be hard to find ,likefittings for screw style bulbs and such .
I'll keep my eyes peeled for them but can work around it in any case.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back