Mutant Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickFoster

Reaction score
I took 12 clones from 4 different plants when they were 2 weeks into flowering. I used a bubbler and all of them rooted within a week and I planted them in hempy buckets. Even though all of the donor plants were the same age - a couple of them had more flower growth than the others. It has been several weeks now and half of them look great with new growth. The other half have trichomes on the leaves, they are droopy, the more trichomes the droopier, and they are growing single leaves for new growth. They don't even look like weed - they look like mutants. Sorry - no pics - hope my explanation is sufficient. This is my first successful cloning. Will these plants recover and become what the donor was? They are not dying - very green - just wierd growth. Any help would be appreciated.

revegging plants often, initialy grow un-serrated single fingers that have no resemblance to mj leaves. They will eventually grow out of that, and grow the customary multi-fingered, serrated leaves.

Thanks for the reply Hick! Have any idea how long before they start growing normal?

It depends on how quickly they are revegging I suppose. A week... maybe two, should start to see normal leaves appearing.

Latest posts

Back