My 1st Grow= Lowryder #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00193.JPGDSC00194.JPGDSC00195.JPG
Just noticed today that the branches are shifting away from eachother as you can see in pic#1. Gimme some feedback on how you guys think shes doing. Lemme know if there is anything you think I need to work on. Thanks

everythings lookin pretty dam good to me mate do you have just the 1 plant ,looks realy healthy.Should be a nice big cola when its finished

Thanks StonedSmithy. Yes I only have one my other 2 were males so I tossed them.

Those plants are looking b-e-a utiful. Such a shame you had to throw out the males, you probably could have sold them to some retard kid who doesn't know a thing about pot. May have made some desent cash. But oh well, looking good so far.

hey everyone i just had to say something in this post kyle it is looking good so far and i reallize the strain but if you pack the lights on it you will be suprised at the improvment in growth i just finished a grow with cfls and got 2 1\2 ozs off two plants and the top colas were about 15 inches long but i had 8 cfls mostly soft white .. i grew them in a 1 1\2 sqft box and had like 10000 to 12000 lumens one or two lights will disapoint you try 3 or 4 and see the improvement if not keep it up man as long as it is growing you are ok........

Your plant is looking good! keep it up and you'll have some rewarding smoke! =) good luck to ya bro!

KBA in CT said:
Such a shame you had to throw out the males, you probably could have sold them to some retard kid who doesn't know a thing about pot. May have made some desent cash. But oh well, looking good so far.
Why would you wanna rip someone off man? lol :p

~Burn One~
Dewayne

DSC00196.JPG

DSC00198.JPG

DSC00197.JPG

DSC00199.JPG
She is looking happy. I can't beleave how big she is, she's 21in. tall I only thought she would be about 15 or 16 at the the end. Thank all you guys for the compliments. I wish I could get another 48watt on the other side but I can't. I got good reflection all around it so I'm pretty sure she is going to have plenty of lumens.

Latest posts

Back