my ak47 harvest!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh I thought you had 3 of them there...thats 2? yeah I'll retract that guess and say 17 oz. I'm checkin out that sites genetics, are these guys rated? Or are you gonna make me do my homework? lol

legalize_freedom said:
oh I thought you had 3 of them there...thats 2? yeah I'll retract that guess and say 17 oz. I'm checkin out that sites genetics, are these guys rated? Or are you gonna make me do my homework? lol
nah im here to help a freind out lol, but yea they are rated on this site with 5 stars. they have a bunch of genetics that are great ,but their ak just turned out awesome.

holy crap! I like I like..hope mine look that good

i'm catchin a buzz just lookin at it...lol :p

Just awesome dude, you got your s*** dialed in fo sho!

Dude, sugar coated with THC those buds, so sweet!! Nice work man!

thanx for stoppin by guys, i hopemto be able to put them in jars after a day or so, then will post dry weight

i let it dry on hangers for 7 days, just weighed it and got 335 grams!!!! i love it. thanx to every on mp for ur help. peace and good luck

AutoGrower16 said:
thats a nice harvest you have. hows it smoke?
thanx ag16, its has big head high and a somewhat fruity taste. letting it cure should help with the taste

Yup...

6 z's per plant is pretty bangin' bud... Good work!:cool:

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
Yup...

6 z's per plant is pretty bangin' bud... Good work!:cool:

Peace!:cool:
yea i was really surprised by the weight as i was shootin for .5 grams per watt, but wound up with around .8 grams per watt:) :D

6 oz a plant wow ive never had over 2 i hope i get close to that on my grow wot was you set up and congrats

fruity86 said:
6 oz a plant wow ive never had over 2 i hope i get close to that on my grow wot was you set up and congrats
think i just got lucky with good genetics, but they were grown under a 400w hps in a 3x3 area. in fox farms ocean forest soil and purivida grow and bloom. had 2 six inch inline fans forcirculation and thats bout it.

homegrown47 said:
they were grown under a 400w hps in a 3x3 area.

i'm glad you said that.... now some people with lower wattage lamps will not feel pressured into bigger wattages just to get good yields.... that just goes to show you, with a little knowledge and time, you can get a very respectable yield out of a smaller wattage....

i just say this because i read many posts were it seems like beginners come in with a nice setup, good genetics, and a 250W or 400W light looking for advice, and the first thing they're told is to get a bigger light....

thanks for sharing, happy toking, and best of luck on all your future grows!

fleshstain said:
i'm glad you said that.... now some people with lower wattage lamps will not feel pressured into bigger wattages just to get good yields.... that just goes to show you, with a little knowledge and time, you can get a very respectable yield out of a smaller wattage....

i just say this because i read many posts were it seems like beginners come in with a nice setup, good genetics, and a 250W or 400W light looking for advice, and the first thing they're told is to get a bigger light....

thanks for sharing, happy toking, and best of luck on all your future grows!
thanx for they compliments , ifeel the same way, it was all i could afford at the time and i knew it would cover that many sq ft peace and good luck to u as well

I Was Guessing At 3 To 5 Oz Per Plant But 6 1/2 Is Really Nice..makes Me More Optimistic About My Harvest Yeild..i've Got 5 Girls About 7 Weeks Out

Really great job man! 3/4 of an lb. off 2 plants is damn fine growing! Don't give all the credit to the genetics, they deserve some, but you did alot of work to get that! Pat yourself on the back to! I to, use a 400w up until this grow, I got a 600w hps, air cooled hood, and a brand new eye hortilux bulb for $115 off ebay...lol...so I'm gonna use it. But I was totally happy with what the 400 produces, all the 600 is doing for me is giving me more square feet. GREAT JOB HOMEGROWN!

Latest posts

Back