my babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I Ditched The 3 Separate Props And Added A Cheap £6 Massive One

looking good!!! :cool: and glad to hear the mites are tackled ...durn buggers :mad:

friends grow day 19 no mites

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D :D

enjoy folks

pkj

Dang Pkj...are those the same babies from the first page?? Yeah, I guess I do need some help :(

good to hear the mites have been fended off :cool:

looking awesome :)

gdg yes they sure are same plants and trimmed big time in case of mites and sprayed yet no mites to date at this grow.....

ldylunatic thanks for the kind words

pkj

next lot for buddy bit behind on his vegging plants but you know the saying in the u.k.

f*k you jack!!

im alright.....

rofl

only joking folks

pkj

Great job man. What else can a person say when they look at your garden.
fing34.gif

Another beautiful lookin crop, just lookin at all those buds...mmmm...beautiful..What else can I say?? :D

so how does my friend manage to drown one plant aka dead as a dodo.

instructions over the telephone.....

hi friend can you water each plant 1/2 a litre each plant of the made up nutrients but only those that need watering ill be down to check on them and water tomorrow........

so one dead due to being saturated.

what a fuking idiot.

sorry to be so harsh about my friend but i cannot comprehend how someone can overwater a plant when ive made such an issue of not overwatering and shown friend time and time again whats underwatered and whats overwatered.
these have taken me months to get to this stage and because he is such a pothead he kills one superb looking plant.

ah well shit happens...

rofl

pkj

thanks kindbuds friends grow is now into day 4 of pk 13/14 so two + weeks to go before harvest approx and they are better looking than my own personal grow ready any day now....... x 17 plants minimum 17oz minimum 25oz realistically and possibly 30oz................. now that would be nice....

in fact very nice indeed

cannot wait for harvest either as it will pay for my 1 month thailand holiday along with 2 more grows before i go so hopefully fingers crossed have plenty or bahts for rest and recuperation.

shit i need some for sure..

pkj

Cool deal Pkj And Im Kindbuds REAL
Brother not a friend a Bro can wait
to see the harvest!! Happy growing

Looking like a freaking jungle in there PJ. You my friend have a green thumb.

PJ, those are looking really sweet man! You've got some great looking bud there. I can't wait to hear how the smoke is!

PS: The freakin pygmy has seen your crop man. He's looking through the atlas now and trying to find your address. Oh man, as soon as he saw your grow his eyes bugged out and he started mumbling......

Latest posts

Back