My Best friend Passed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoHighCrimes

Organic Mechanic
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I don't rate my friends...But she was rated as the best !

She was 14years old !

I had to do the best thing and let her go 2 days ago.

She had severe Arthritis in her hips !

Her name was Joe but i called her "lips"

The veternary clinic euthanised her and i....well i could'nt attend
She new it was her time because i told her !
She understood :cry:

She watched over every grow i ever had :)
She even done a guerilla grow with me !

Its sad not having her around my sons miis her the most .

Just venting tis all ;)

Thanks for listening :)

10944_102313226456852_2035413_n (324x350).jpg

Sorry to hear THC - I'm a sucker for dogs myself and know how you feel. My 14 year old pit passed a few years back. Its heartbreaking to lose such trusted companions. I wish you and your sons the best. RIP Lips.

It sux when you loose such a great friend.
My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear this THC, 14yrs is a good amount of time for a dog that size, remember you gave her a good life, and im sure she appreciated it.

Hey Thank-you Guys for all the kind words !

She is still here "strange as it seems"

My wife and I heard 1 bark under our house yesterday while we were sitting inside !

My wife looked over at me instantaniously ...and yeah !

She's still around !

Thanks again guys your words mean alot man ;)

It is so hard to lose a dog as you know. Some are like Lips. He was lucky to have you. His spirit is sticking around.

We greive for them sometimes more then we do for people. Peace to you both THC. 14 years is awesome, but not long enough.

So sorry. It is hard, but you have to love them enough to let them go when it is their time. I had to have my buddy Harry put down in Dec due to severe arthritis, too. They do live on and we see and hear them in many everyday things. My thoughts are with you and your wife.

***hugs*** I'm so sorry. It's very hard to lose a loyal 4 legged friend.

THG and I both had our dogs put down on the same day. On her thread I left a short story that will probably make you bawl your eyes out, but it's beautiful and oh so true. Here's her thread, mine's the 2nd post. Again, I'm sorry about your sweet lil girl.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63294

TwoHighCrimes said:
Hey Thank-you Guys for all the kind words !

She is still here "strange as it seems"

My wife and I heard 1 bark under our house yesterday while we were sitting inside !

My wife looked over at me instantaniously ...and yeah !

She's still around !

Thanks again guys your words mean alot man ;)

Yur best friend be yur side fur life while walkin pilgrem after yur walkim done here then yur friendship will once gain share true warmth of flame shared.

I am sorry yur loss pilgrem but in time it be gain ;)

BWD

SmokinMom said:
***hugs*** I'm so sorry. It's very hard to lose a loyal 4 legged friend.

THG and I both had our dogs put down on the same day. On her thread I left a short story that will probably make you bawl your eyes out, but it's beautiful and oh so true. Here's her thread, mine's the 2nd post. Again, I'm sorry about your sweet lil girl.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63294

thats was a horrible thing to post:eek::):):) LOL.

That made me think of 2 old friends, its a great short story SM, excuse me while i blow my nose :eek:
Im sorry i missed it the first time you posted it.

Ah, man - that really sucks. I'm really sorry for your family's loss. We're lucky for the time we get to spend with our dogs. 14 is a good run.

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Oh man...I am sooo sorry!! Ive lost 4 dogs this year!...2 collies, a coon hound and a yellow dog..I have 3 left..A german shorthait, a lab/rot, and Lil Tanky, my rotty!...I'm in the country so my dogs come in and go out at will. Cep at nite, during the cold, and in the heat...I always let them in then! I love them all!..When I saw your rotty I got a lump in my throat!...I hope you like the video!( if it works)

Rosebud said:
It is so hard to lose a dog as you know. Some are like Lips. He was lucky to have you. His spirit is sticking around.

We greive for them sometimes more then we do for people. Peace to you both THC. 14 years is awesome, but not long enough.

Aww Rose i did'nt know weather to :rofl: or :cry: after re-reading your post
I think my first post mentioned "She" or "Her" in every sentence :hubba:

Then i got to thinking :eek: ...
Rosie has probably been Smokin that Pink Mama again or she has misplaced her specs! ;)

Or maybe both :p .
Yet the greiving part will stick around for sometime especially for my sons and my wife because my wife rescued her from a neighbouring house when she was only 1 yr old, tied to a tree with no water and extreme heat !

Certain verbal exchanges took place and she owned the lips from that day on.
I have known lips for 8 years now.
4 weeks after meeting her my workboot started to become her Hug Boot
I used to find it in her kennel every morning and used to wear a chewed boot to work !

After work she loved to sit with her new found dad and have a cold beer with me and this gave me reason to call her "lips" because she drinks from a beer bottle!
Yes she had water... but if she heard a beer bottle open she used to tap me on the leg until she got her bottle :eek: Her lips used to flap and slap at the bottle until it was dry.

She saved us plenty of money on power bills :hubba:
The power meter guy could'nt come through our gate if we accidently clocked up a huge power bill from running indoor grows and heaters running 24hrs for our newborn sons during winter !
We would be charged the same amount as the previous 3 month bill
which was always cheaper due to our accidental neglect on the 6th of every 3rd month ;)

Anyway thanks rose i should move along before my wife gets home he might be upset because my daught....err sons wont go to sleep :p

e

Latest posts

Back