My Best friend Passed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Thankyou everyone for your condolences regarding lips passing :)
It is truely touching to be blessed at such a great place and the only place Marijuana Passion :)

THG and MoM I am also sorry i missed your posts in December it seems i may have been looking for a workboot no doubt. Mom your story was awesome as well

Johnnybigfish that video was truely touching and inspirational .
Thankyou sir !

EDIT : You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I'll be back in 24hrs :)

Youre very welcome!...A guy in a bee forum about 5 years ago sent it to me when I lost a dog...Ive kept it ever since in my favorites for when somebody loses a pet( Or just to check if I still have a soft spot in my heart...Which I do!)..Hand in there bud....You'll have a new pup in no time and he'll help you with the transition! Dog people are dog people...We all say never again, but after you weigh so many years of good times compared to 2 weeks of misery...Well, you get the gist!:)

Just a clarification, I can't take credit for that poem. Someone on the nose tumor forum posted it for me. I found comfort in it and I know others can too. Pass it along. :)

I am so sorry. Losing a beloved pet should be on that stupid list of life's most painful and stressful situations. Hugs to you!

Latest posts

Back