My big dilemma, please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inhalethis

Reaction score
This place is awesome I know you all will help with my dilemma..
First of all I will explain the situation. My husband and his family and friends don’t smoke. Period. I do smoke, most of my friends smoke, my father use to smoke, on and on.
Dilemma, I have invited an old friend to come here and go to a music festival the middle of July. She is a career smoker she makes it her life’s work. She is the kind who will smoke and doesn’t care who knows, she will blaze up right in the Walmart garden center if I don’t complain too much about getting caught.
See how this can prove to be a problem. Now I like smoke just as much as the next person, but I don’t want to get busted,:eek: and I sure don’t want {in law} family trouble {the worse kind} after this trip, that is for sure, who needs family trouble? Not me, the last thing I need is my old man gnawing on my ear all the way home about weed and the family bla bla bla.:hitchair:
So I thought I would make something good to eat for the music festival. No one would be the wiser. While everyone else is drunk my friend and I could eat cookies and drink water, {some. lol}. lol Not feel like crap from being drunk either and get to sleep good.
Not to mention, my friend and I could just lay baked the entire time. Yea;) I thought I would make the butter and then make the goodies, Yet I thought if I could do something quick? I thought about the Grin Reaper’s G crackers? How are those? Can you use bud for those? I will only have so much. Can anyone tell me, what would be the most effective recipe with the buz, and most cost effective recipe, and last the longest all at once? The crackers sound cool like that could work. I may be able to come up with as much as an oz. It is so hard to come by here. What could I make for the best buz possible? Could I get by with 1/2 oz and make it last for four days in cookies or crackers? :)
I appreciate any idea. Thank you all so much.

Will your friend be respectful of you wanting to keep the family from knowing? If so then magic edibles are perfect. Plus have a few joints rolled up and sneak off for a bit. Be sure to wash hands and lips with some good ol soap and water before returning. ;)

I made brownies in Dec, and have sense made more batches. I keep them in individual wraps in the garage freezer and just take one as needed. I love being able to enjoy one at home around my family and no one is the wiser. My family is also pretty anti-mj.

Thank you so much, yea she is cool with it. She also wants to sneak off and smoke one and I said we may be able to manage that as well. I just want to be covered just incase those times are few and far between. Even though they all know we do, I want to respect those that want no part of it. I know, how it that possible, huh. My husband has never done it, he doesn't say much when I do. I mean he makes his little comments like, "on top of ole smokey" and stuff like that but he doesn't want me to blaze up right in front of family. I will respect that but I will find a way.

Just be warned that making brownies makes your house STINK for about a day. May need to find an alternate place to do your cookin. ;)

LOL I hear that. My ex husband made the butter once and it did smell up the house for sure. I'm not to worried about that at all. I just don't want anyone to smell it there. Does those peanutbutter crackers work? Do they smell when you cook them? If they work then I thought about making them and putting them in a Ziplock. What do you think? It doesn't seem to take too much either.

Go to the memberlist and find allgrownup and PM him about his firecrackers. He'll answer that for ya, Ive never made them before so I dunno.

Maybe even do a search for firecrackers, he may have posted the recipe.

i made butter a few times. it ended up green and tasted like POO so something went terribly wrong. but I would opt for the magical rice crispy treats. rice crispies + marshmallows + ganja butter = a tasty discreet buzz.

Those rice crispy treats sound great, yet
I thought about making a batch of “green” butter but I really won’t have that much to use, and who wants to waste grass, {at all} I thought the peanut butter idea was a great one since I won’t have a lot to experiment with anyhow. I need something fool proof with only a small amount for the greatest buz and a long lasting buz at that. :holysheep:
I don’t know where I would get leaf at anyhow. It is so hard to come by here. I just wondered if anyone had tried the peanut butter on crackers? I got some organic peanut butter today so I’m all for it. I plan to make some here in a few min, {when the coast is clear} Then I will have an idea weather or not. I also wondered about the time, what if I put my oven on the lowest heat, mine goes down to 170 degrees wonder if 200 for 45 min would be better? :hubba:

Latest posts

Back