My cloner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

widowmaker

Reaction score
Even though I did recieve my first seeds over the net, having to order more when my grow is done still makes me a little paranoid so i decided I needed to clones before its to late. This is my first time cloning and so far so good. I used massproducers design and its pretty cool. :D Here are a pic of some WW clones i have going. I was planning on keeping them small as long as possible then put them in the flower room. Then repeat the process. I put them in there yesterday in 5.6 ph pure water, and today I added about 50ppm bloom nutes. Since im already 11 days in flower I was trying to find some branches with out so much hair but I could only find a couple that didnt, for some reason I cant bare cutting off a bud site that is forming already:p. But today I will get 2 more. I hope they make it!

Out view.jpg

Yea you want to cut clones asap the later you cut clones in floweriing the longer and less likely they will root.

Latest posts

Back