My ECSD x Cookie Wreck dilemma..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud88

Reaction score
This girl was growing nice and slow and without any change of nutrients, medium, or conditions she decided to have a week of explosive growth which is making me wonder if she's too big to flower without cutting her back first. Which I hate to have to do.
The is a very pliable strain and I'm thinking about putting her under a trellis and hoping that she doesn't stretch too much during flower....Anyone have any experience with this strain?
I also thought about transplanting her into a 20 gallon pot and putting her outside for the summer but I don't think I could conceal her enough in my yard considering how big she might get.
This is the healthiest plant I've grown since I started and I have everyone here to thank for it!!:48:

View attachment 20160428_005503-2.jpg

How much head room you have? what does this strain stretch like?. She is very nice and healthy great work.

She looks really nice bud, how much room do you have for her to stretch?

Rose, unless I can bend her down or put a trellis over her she's already going to be too close to the light.
She needed to go in the flower tent two weeks ago but my Satori harvest is today. I didn't expect her to grow 14 inches in 10 days. I'm probably going to have to chop some off which is a shame because I have been training her to have more bud sites....

wow that is a tree, plan well how you will cut it, you might be able to entirely remove some branches and bend some others, imo you are right, you definitely need to thin it ahead of flowering

wow!! real nice bud. afraid of greenhouse again?? how old is she there?? shame to trim. do what u gotta

GH, I got her about 6 weeks ago and she was about 14" but scrawny...yeah after last year's greenhouse fiasco I am hesitant to go with it again....
Zem, now that my flower tent is empty I am thinking about doing exactly what you said. Defoliate, transplant and next week flip. New flowering hood and bulb to be installed first. I got a good deal on a 6" Raptor and Digilux bulb. :48:

Latest posts

Back