My Eye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
I had something in my eye last night and no matter what, I couldn't get it to come out. I just went to bed thinking it would work it's way out. Well, I wake up this morning and it looks like I took a left hook from Tyson. I mean, this baby is almost swollen shut:eek:. I look like this;):D.

Tried an eye wash?

Where can you feel it?
Left?, right?, front?, back?
Does it feel like its the lens?

Damn BBP. Is it still in your eye? You need to flush that baby out with some saline solution.

Hey BBP you know damn well you don't have anything in your eye. :rolleyes: Tell us the truth? :confused2: You went out with the guys drinking lastnight and got into a bar fight. :hubba: Or your girlfriend gave you a beat down. :rofl:

check if its a bug.
one time a clapped a mosquito to death.
fell right in my eye.
took a whole day to get it out...it was hard too...u feel like somethin is in ur eye.but when u look for it..u cant find anything.

Tried an eye wash?

Where can you feel it?
Left?, right?, front?, back?
Does it feel like its the lens?
Tried an eye wash my daughter got from the eye doctor when she got something in her eye. It's not as bad and the swelling is going down(after smoking a joint funnily:D).
Is it still in your eye?
I think so. Sometimes it feels like it is, sometimes it feels like it's not.
your girlfriend gave you a beat down.
Possibility. She was being ill with me before I went to sleep. I can't remember falling asleep so maybe she knocked me TFO:D.
check if its a bug.
I'm thinking eyelash but who knows.

cotton swab does the job for me... then it get dry for a bit... then it will be normal..

eyes is all I got...I got blinded twice..(welding with no glasses)
I couldn't read for while.. but thanks to mojos.. I can read now..
couldn't hear anything at all so my eyes is all I got..

daym bro- if it starts hurting go to the eye doc-

i wouldnt take the chance on hurting your vision.

i dont know what i would do without my sight.

hope u get better man....with a QUICKNESS.

You have probably scratched it from what ever was in it. Keep it closed and put a patch on it if you can. If that doesn't make it feel better after a few hours get yourself to an eye doc.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey BBP you know damn well you don't have anything in your eye. :rolleyes: Tell us the truth? :confused2: You went out with the guys drinking lastnight and got into a bar fight. :hubba: Or your girlfriend gave you a beat down. :rofl:

Now THAT is a solid theory :p

I thought you were close to someone with medical knowledge, BBP...she finally busted ya one, huh? :hitchair:

Hope you feel better soon, bud :)

Rogue said:
You have probably scratched it from what ever was in it. Keep it closed and put a patch on it if you can. If that doesn't make it feel better after a few hours get yourself to an eye doc.

I agree with Rogue on this one, BBP...feel better, man!

lmao

i love how a thread called ''My Eye'' could attract so much attention.

hahaha

good luck with your eye bro.

ouuccchhhh. my eyes' , my eyes' are burning man.

i used to weld for a liv'in many moons' ago. i remember this eye wash in the med cabinet, it had something soothing in it, prolly lidocaine, or the equivalent. used to have to use cold rags all night. sand paper eyes. tools of the trade when your teach'in someone to weld stretched steel...

those eyes' in the av? ouuccchhh. j/k bro...bb...

SOunds to me like you may have scratched your eye. Sometimes it can feel like the object is still there but often its actually a scratch.

Hope you don't have to go eye patch shopping...arrrg matey!

in this situation, most people would recommend fox farms ocean forest...i say try advanced nutrients...it has the molybdenium to repair scratched or swollen eyes......lolol...jk...hope it's better

the first thing boxers learn is to use alot of head movement, is alot easier for the little lady to land one on a stationary target............." damn Deebo, you shoulda been bobbin' and weavin' "

Ouch bbp! Maybe a good cry will get it out...lol. :p

I once had a corneal abbrasion. Hurt like hell. Hope yous isnt that bad.

It's not any better today. Might be off to the ol' eye doc today:(.

Latest posts

Back