my (first) beautiful girls, 5weeks in flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fulltimes

Reaction score
This is my first time growing anything and I CANNOT believe how they are turning out. They are just random BC seeds that I have accumulated from bags over the years. Vegged under 2 5000k fluros for 2 months then put under a 250 hps on nov.28. Used MG once or twice until a couple weeks ago when I got some ferts from wal-mart (plant-prod 20-20-20 and 15-30-15 for flowering.. dunno why I didnt just go to the hydro store for some fox farm). There are 4 total and here is the biggest, it's only about 2 feet tall. The reason it's bent like that is I tried to do LST before I really knew what it was LOL:

baby1.jpg
baby1pic3.jpg

And a shot of the top nug.. sure wish I knew how to take better close-up shots:

baby1pic2.jpg

Here is second in command:

baby2.jpg

And a blurry shot of one of her sub-colas:

baby2pic2.jpg

And the last 2 are ones that I actually didn't plan on keeping, so before flowering I plucked all the lower leaves off. I couldn't find it in my heart to throw them away so I found a spot for them and they are actually doing pretty decent, I call them my skinny's:

skinnys.jpg
skinnytop.jpg

And finally here is where all the magic takes place:

setup.jpg

Thank you for taking a look. This is my first grow so any and all tips much appreciated. Any rough ideas how much longer they should flower for?

They look great for a first grow. Next grow, get some good 'nutes and it should be amazing! :bong2:

I hope my first grow matures that well.

Lookin good man, id leave them for another week maybe 2 and they will still fill out!

great job man! I burnt the babies on my first attempt lol

Latest posts

Back