My First Clone, may she RIP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potplusguitar

Reaction score
k, not looking too healthy here guys, transplanted my clone a little while back into some soil mixed with some organic mix,, thought she'd like it and grow all ncie and strong, but after a few days it seems the exact opposite, the leaves have completely wilted/dried up, stem has halfed in width, and it just looks like a sad state of affairs for my first little baby, so, gimme the go ahead to toss her, or keep her going.. im pretty sure shes done for, but what are your thoughts?

its hard to say whats going on without seein a pic. was the clone rooted well when you transplanted? did you do any major root damage when you transplanted?

tell us more about your grow.

my grow is extremely low budjet, ive got my op hidden away under a bedside table where no oen can find it, but the clone took root, big root, within a couple of weeks and i figured id better put it in a bigger pot to help growth, but afetr i did this, the above symptoms happened, and i forgot to mention the fuzz growing from the soil about an inch up the stem, pretty sure thats a sign of death.

ya the mold is bad, your keeping it to wet, do you have a fan blowing on it? what type of light are you usin? what type of soil? was it time released like MG?

my grows are low budget to so don't feel bad.. i started with a couple 2foot
t5 floro's in a rubber maid tote

Latest posts

Back