My First Grow How Do They Look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodymanz

newb
Reaction score
This is my first attempt and took 4 months from seed. They are from bagweed and just one week away from harvest I think? I don't know when to cut them and hang them. I'm going to start the flush in 4 days from today. Then by then I should see some red hairs.

Can anyone give me some advise?

S6300653.JPG

S6300659.JPG

S6300660.JPG

S6300656.JPG

S6300664.JPG

S6300662.JPG

S6300652.JPG

S6300658.JPG

looks good a fat to me ...a little dry but i guess thats to be expected that late into flower

looks great man! IMO you may be more than a week from harvest. i usually dont even start checkin trich's till almost half the hairs have turned. you'll need a 30x illuminated scope to check trich's...as stated above-radio shack. the easiest way is to snip off a little crystalled leaf from a top bud, and put it on a table for checking. its almost impossible to check em with one of those things on the plant. good luck and great job man! ....oh, the trichs should be cloudy or amber or combo depending on the kind of buzz your goin for.

im with Lyfr i think you got more than a week before harvest. from the looks of it is gonna be fat. i think it still has a ways to go

Yes, good thing you got going there! However, you've got at least another week before harvest. Not knowing the strain, I wouldn't be surprised if you had at least another 3 weeks or more to go. Seriously, don't pick that yet, it's way too soon.

Cant wait to see it get cured, and get a smoke report. Gods I wish we could send samples through the internet. :D:D Maybe with Internet 2.0

i assume didnt read but looks like thats not in dirt so i am goin to assume you are getting enough you are getting enough water. you plant looks to be a sativa with a lot of grow time left. If i had that plant i would drain the resivour and run clear water for 24 hours. i would then add your basic nuit bloom cycle and toss one of the many powder bud additives. the plant looks a lil stressed check the room for light leaks i would guess if you go in when the lights are off ou will find some light leaks but it could also be caused by heat. that plant has a lot of weight to go still. let it do its thing and start thinking about how to tie it up cause it looks like those collas are goin to get heavy. gl maybe another month.

3 fingered leafs! looks a lot like my PC case grow gal, she wasn't too bad on potency @ 8 weeks, but id say she should be nice n ripe @ 10-12 weeks

also i would make sure to keep the lights on a full twelve hours or as close to it as you can. that plant will love all the light it can get. i saw was it mylar around the side if so its good stuff till it gets dirty i like the white poly or gloss white paint better but do what works.

CAn you take a pick of your setup zoomed out? and how many watts are you using on that lil guy?

Latest posts

Back