my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats true my friend. right now i got five cfls,one 43watt,three 23 watt and a 15. plus a 70 watt hps that i rotate my plants under every 24 hours. im hoping that this is the right thing to do. Cuz i want a nice yield.

I to am useing just CFLs right now.
6 in total, but i started with only two and worked up to the 6.:)

Im going to be using those for starting my plants all the way up to about half way 2/3 thru veg.
then i just bought 2 of the $20 150watt HPS and im waiting for them:holysheep:

Its my first grow and i really relly mistreated her so she stunted...
well i hope shes a shes and not a he:eek: .
But the clones will go and a mother will be started and all will be well in my life hahah

Good luck with your grow.

GREEN MOJO:D GREEN MOJO:D

here is a update and a call for any suggestions. I had the brown creeper on the leaves at the bottom of two plants gave them an epsom salt and mollasses water mix and they seem to be stopping. these babies are a couple days over two weeks i think and i started them on 15-10-15 nutes in water. two days ago i switched from 24 to 18-6. i only have one 70 watt hps and have been rotating each plant under it for 24 hours each. Im using miracle grow and vegetable compost i made. i just want some input to keep my babies healthy and happy. oh yeah my temp is under 80 around 76 somewhere. here go some pics.

2week2.jpg

2week7.jpg

2week9.jpg

temp1.jpg

superghettohpssetup.jpg

2week6.jpg

Latest posts

Back