My first growing attempt (Bagseed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloydBanks

Reaction score
Okay, so a bunch of you have been answering my questions, and I'm very thankful for that.
Today I took one of the seeds I have (no idea what it is, acquired it from a friend who had a vile of seeds he'd been collecting... but if I had to guess, it came from some commercial) and I put it in to a small pot filled with MG Moisture Control soil. I have ~6 clf's surrounding this sucker, so we'll see what happens with it.

I've got more seeds with taproots right now, but I just put a payment on a new apartment yesterday, so I don't want to get too much going in my current closet before I have to clear out in another 15-20 days.

So, in conclusion, this is day 1 of veging for my first plant EVER! Yeah I'm excited.
Also, I promise to do a better grow journal with lots of pictures when I get my snow berry seeds (hopefully soon :headbang:)

I also want to keep track of lighting in here, so I'm starting out 18hours on, 6 hours off. my $4 timer from walmart is quite handy for this.

Congrats on your first born FB. ;) IMHO the first grow is always a learning tool. Here some GREEN MOJO to get them babies going. :aok: Look foward to following your grow and giving you as much help as possible. ;)

GreenMojo.JPG

Latest posts

Back